Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Found a guy sending my girlfriend inappropriate pictures. Take a step back?

jmann45
    Silver Member

Found a guy sending my girlfriend inappropriate pictures. Take a step back?

I've posted on here before about my girlfriend about wanting to go to some parties and I was insecure about that. I received excellent feedback and followed the advice I received. Everything is okay.

But today, we were hanging out and I was switching music tracks through her phone which was connected to Bluetooth. As I was doing this, she received a Snapchat picture from some guy, I didn't open it, but I clicked on it to see the previous convo between them two.

His previous message said "here's something special for your birthday (;" and there was a picture that had been opened by my girlfriend which was not visible to me. (That's how Snapchat works). I laughed and asked her who this guy was and she took the phone out of my hands and said "just an old friend" and I just gave her a weird look. Eventually after me acting kind of quiet for the next few minutes she told me that it was a guy from about 4 years ago who recently confessed to her that he likes her. And as far as I've known, he's sent her 2 innapropriate pics.

There's also another guy who she said she never responds to but he's also always doing the same thing. She told me about him a couple months ago. But she says that she's asked him to please stop and he doesn't listen. She thinks he just sends them out to multiple guys.

I told her I didn't feel too good on the fact that she's getting those types of pictures. I want to think that she's entertaining these guys back, which is why they keep coming back. I told her that it's best if we took a step back. She declined and we argued for a bit and she basically promised me that she isn't responding to these guys.

I never asked her to block them but isn't that what she should be doing? At the end, we had some good sex and she told me that she's not entertaining any other guys whether she's receiving messages from them or not. I don't know what to believe.

The recent guy from today, I think, had kissing emoji next to his name. Snapchat puts emojis next to peoples names ranking them on how many times you have snap chatted back and forth. A kissy face emoji I believe is a few times back and forth on pictures. I just don't know what to do from here. Please tell me what you guys would do.

Today I left her place on good terms. We're still technically in a relationship.

Wiseman2
    Show her how the privacy settings and block and delete features work. Oh wait, she doesn't want to do that.

RainyCoast
    you're right, she should have blocked them. so i too wouldn't be asking her to block them.

i would conclude i have all the info i need to make my decision. men send her innapropriate texts and she does nothing to stop it, because she isn't bothered by it.

4. Thanks jmann45, lostandhurt, Andrina thanked for this post
    indea08
    I can't remember how long you said you guys have been together, but if it's been longer than a few months, I'd tell her to figure out where appropriate relationship boundaries are right now or get lost.

6. Thanks jmann45, Krankor, Knight2001, lostandhurt thanked for this post
    rosephase
    What do you mean by inappropriate pictures? Are these guys with their shirts off? Or are they sending her pictures of their penises? Because if she hasn't blocked them for sending c*ck pics then something is up.

8. Thanks jmann45, Knight2001, lostandhurt thanked for this post
    jmann45
    Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by indea08 [Register to see the link]
    I can't remember how long you said you guys have been together, but if it's been longer than a few months, I'd tell her to figure out where appropriate relationship boundaries are right now or get lost.
    It's only been 2 months. I don't want to have to "tell" her anything. Because if I say something like you suggested, I know she'll listen. But it will be because I told her to, not because she used her own common sense. And I would hate to put a sense of pressure on her throughout the rest of the relationship. However long that may be.

jmann45
    Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rosephase [Register to see the link]
    What do you mean by inappropriate pictures? Are these guys with their shirts off? Or are they sending her pictures of their penises? Because if she hasn't blocked them for sending c*ck pics then something is up.
    Yea they're pics. She said she doesn't think anything of them.

Hollyj
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RainyCoast [Register to see the link]
    you're right, she should have blocked them. so i too wouldn't be asking her to block them.

i would conclude i have all the info i need to make my decision. men send her innapropriate texts and she does nothing to stop it, because she isn't bothered by it.
    She like the attention and is disrespecting you. Her attention seeking is more important than you, and she is emotionally cheating.

Have some respect for yourself and end this.

Hollyj
    Platinum Member
    Good God! Only two months and you're having all of here issues!!!

indea08
    If you don't say something then you literally look like a doormat. There's a difference between being controlling and standing up for yourself. I mean, it should be pretty clear that being in a relationship means that d*ck pics are not okay. Apparently she's not too worried about being respectful to you.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
Eye for an eye
After discovering my husband has betrayed me I am feeling the urge to talk to other men and be unfaithful. I have had several men show interest &
Unsure
My fiancee and I have been together for 3 years relationship has been good but we had an issue about a year ago. Found out she was talking to a guy
Is it normal (Part 2)
Hi everyone, I don't know what to say nor do. My previous post was all about pouring out what happened and now. . I know the truth. The truth is, he
How to re-build an ex trust if a lot of time passed?
Hi. I don't know what to do. I figure out too late what happened. I am stupid. I had a gf who I did not love anymore, let's call her FE. I talked
Is it normal?
Hello everyone, Thank you for providing support and advise to those who does not have anyone to go to. Here's my story: I have been in a 5 years
Insecurities and trust issues
Every single day my boyfriend is getting worse and worse with his insecurities I have never cheated on him. I never gave him reasons to doubt Our
Boyfriend lies a lot can I believe this?
My boyfriend has a female friend that I told him to stop talking to about 2 years ago because she had done something that made me uncomfortable. Fast

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
I love you, but I'm not in love with you.
So my fiancÚ of 7.5 years has decided she isn't in love with me anymore so has broken up with me. Our situation is very complicated we have a 2.5
How far should I go with unfriending/blocking on social media?
Hi all, I'm going hard no contact. She originally unfriended me on Snap and Twitter. I recently unfriended her on FB and IG. I also went a step
missing atm
I think what I miss at the moment is having a friend to talk to like we used to. She became the only person I really talked to for the better part
Mum boyfriend inapropriate
Hi everyone, thought i would share an update on whats happened so far. Thankyou all for helping me out yesterday, everything you all said was really
Girlfriend always mad at me
Me and my girlfriend have been togetehr for almost a year. I love her more than anything and i know shes not cheating on me or anything like that
I [F/26] found underwear in my boyfriend's [M/30] pocket.
I've been with my boyfriend for over a year. Recently, my boyfriend asked me to look for some money, so I looked everywhere and I couldn't find it. I
Ex gf text me out of the blue
I guess I just want some feedback and honest replies as my head is completely gone again. Me and my ex gf have been in no contact for a few months
Ask For Advice