Y'all Idc how much you don't like them. Tell them you love them, give them a hug. Take lots of pics with them. It sucks like hell when you're in the hospital room spending the night in a chair beside their bed knowing they don't have long and at anytime they could cross over. It's a bad feeling knowing that the only thing left to do is keep them pain free and sleeping.

So listen if your folks are still around, even if y'all have had yalls differences put them behind you, you only get one mom and dad, once they are gone they ain't coming back.

I'm 27 years old and I still text my mother that I got home safely if she knows I'm out and about. It has nothing to do with her checking up on me - it has to do with me giving her peace of mind that her kid is safe.

Sending good thoughts out to you and your family, Capn.

Oh Cap. My condolences. How are you feeling? I hope she crossed over peacefully.

She did, she was sleeping when she passed. I'm doing ok, after I got done at the funeral home I went and stated helping a buddy of mine seed levies and will be on a John deer 8830 in the morning pulling a cultivator

Archived