Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why can't I see one person who liked my boyfriend's new profile pic on Facebook?

Ladypeace

Why can't I see one person who liked my boyfriend's new profile pic on Facebook?

Hello.

I am not sure if I am in the right category. Lol

But I wanted to ask if anyone out there knows the answer to my question.

I am quite baffled.

My boyfriend posted a new profile picture on Facebook today and it says 6 people like it. When I click on the names, it shows only 5 people who like it. Should there not be 6 names since it says 6 people liked it?

I am wondering why the name of one person does not show? It says 5 people and 1 other like it. The "1 other" remains a mystery.

What is the reason?

Can anyone help me figure out that mystery?

I am very curious.

Do I trust him? Yes

But....

Stuff like this seems mysterious to me.

Sportster2005
    Platinum Member
    Someone has you blocked.

3. Thanks Ladypeace, Fudgie thanked for this post
    Ladypeace
    Oh! I see. Wow.

Okay, so would it be a friend of HIS? Or could he actually be hiding a friend on his friend list? Is that even possible?

Ladypeace
    So if I ask him to see his likes on his own page, I can see who it was, right?

Likely, it is a MUTUAL friend?

Or can you actually block someone who is NOT your friend?

The profile pic is public.

Not sure why someone would want to block me???

Your insight would really help me out.
    Last edited by Ladypeace; 04-15-2017 at 07:36 PM.

Longview01
    Are you the other person?

7. Thanks Wiseman2 thanked for this post
    maccerz
    Bronze Member
    Could it be someone who has very private settings on their fb? You know the way some people make their accounts unsearchable?
    Otherwise, yeah someone has blocked you. And yeah someone can block you even if they're not friends with you

9. Thanks Annia thanked for this post
    annie24
    Or maybe they are someone you have blocked?

mustlovedogs
    If you liked it, you would be the other person.

Do not, under any circumstances, ask to see who "liked" it on your boyfriends phone. It's immature, creepy, and desperate. You should not be paying that much attention to who likes his posts.

I'm female. I have male friends/classmates. Sometimes they post something and I like it. It doesn't mean I want to sleep with them or anything.

So slow your roll. Seriously. You shouldn't be looking so closely.

12. Thanks Capttrae, melancholy123, Ms Darcy, Batya33, honeybee76 thanked for this post
    Annia
    Quote Originally Posted by maccerz [Register to see the link]
    Could it be someone who has very private settings on their fb? You know the way some people make their accounts unsearchable?
    Otherwise, yeah someone has blocked you. And yeah someone can block you even if they're not friends with you
    This.

It happens to me lots of times... but I don't think that I have so many people blocking me lol, so from what I see more often than not is someone who has their settings private. Like for instance, there are friends of mine that don't show up on other friend's friends but I know they are facebook friends. It has to do with privacy settings.

I wouldn't bother too much about it.

Anyway, social media is the cancer of relationships.

14. Thanks Batya33 thanked for this post
    Jy1986usa
    It's either someone who has blocked you or someone you blocked. I know this because my ex blocked me but I can always aee when she's liked one of my friends posts because it will say there's 20 likes or whatever but only show me 19 names.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
I am pregnant and my boyfriend wont marry me
Hi all, Two weeks ago, we found out that I was pregnant, even though I had been using UID. So it was a total shock to us. I am Turkish descent and
Question about how I should handle the finances in my marriage
I recently married my bf of 5 years and we are expecting a baby early next year. Since then I've found out some rather disturbing things about his
Living Together For 4 Years, But I'm Exhausted/Frustrated.
I've been with my girlfriend for 9 years and we've been living together for 4 years. We're in our late 20s and our relationship started near the end
Age Gap Advice
I'm looking for advice/opinions on my current situation. This is going to be a longer post as I want everyone to get the bigger picture on the matter
I don't feel it anymore
I'm in a 5months long relationship with my girlfriend and over these 5 months we've managed to see eachother only once a week. AT the beginning I was
I feel guilty for wanting a little more attention?
I feel terrible as I know my bf is working very hard and I hate asking him for more attention. The situation hit a breaking point a couple weeks ago
Boyfriend is friends with ex who he cheated with in the past (not on me)
I don't know if I'm over reacting so I'd really like some feedback. My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 months. He has an ex that he

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
My (ex?) girlfriend has anorexia and it probably destroyed our relationship - what to do?
Hello. I would like to tell my story. I am a 22 year-old male dating an 18 year-old female, though we have probably broken up today. This is
Question about how I should handle the finances in my marriage
I recently married my bf of 5 years and we are expecting a baby early next year. Since then I've found out some rather disturbing things about his
married now found out she cheated while we were dating Im so confused help
We have been married 2 years and dated a long time before we were married (16yrs) 5 years into our relationship my wife , then gf went on a cruise
Wanting To Be With Loved One In After-Life
Has anyone who has ever lost a loved one with whom they were extremely close and loved dearly ever thought about taking his/her own life so as to be
Does everyone have some positive qualities?
Since the day I had been dumped (got dumped in April and after all the failed efforts to reconcile, accepted his decision in mid July). I feel I am a
I it wrong to date my sister's ex boyfriend?
My sister was dating a guy for two month, and me and her bf start being friends until they broke up.....i have feelings for him and he also loves me
She left me because she thinks I'm dumb
I have been in relationship with this girl and moved to her country 3 months ago and lately things are going pretty bad and she is seeking for a
Ask For Advice