Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why can't I see one person who liked my boyfriend's new profile pic on Facebook?

Ladypeace

Why can't I see one person who liked my boyfriend's new profile pic on Facebook?

Hello.

I am not sure if I am in the right category. Lol

But I wanted to ask if anyone out there knows the answer to my question.

I am quite baffled.

My boyfriend posted a new profile picture on Facebook today and it says 6 people like it. When I click on the names, it shows only 5 people who like it. Should there not be 6 names since it says 6 people liked it?

I am wondering why the name of one person does not show? It says 5 people and 1 other like it. The "1 other" remains a mystery.

What is the reason?

Can anyone help me figure out that mystery?

I am very curious.

Do I trust him? Yes

But....

Stuff like this seems mysterious to me.

Sportster2005
    Platinum Member
    Someone has you blocked.

3. Thanks Ladypeace, Fudgie thanked for this post
    Ladypeace
    Oh! I see. Wow.

Okay, so would it be a friend of HIS? Or could he actually be hiding a friend on his friend list? Is that even possible?

Ladypeace
    So if I ask him to see his likes on his own page, I can see who it was, right?

Likely, it is a MUTUAL friend?

Or can you actually block someone who is NOT your friend?

The profile pic is public.

Not sure why someone would want to block me???

Your insight would really help me out.
    Last edited by Ladypeace; 04-15-2017 at 07:36 PM.

Longview01
    Are you the other person?

7. Thanks Wiseman2 thanked for this post
    maccerz
    Bronze Member
    Could it be someone who has very private settings on their fb? You know the way some people make their accounts unsearchable?
    Otherwise, yeah someone has blocked you. And yeah someone can block you even if they're not friends with you

9. Thanks Annia thanked for this post
    annie24
    Or maybe they are someone you have blocked?

mustlovedogs
    If you liked it, you would be the other person.

Do not, under any circumstances, ask to see who "liked" it on your boyfriends phone. It's immature, creepy, and desperate. You should not be paying that much attention to who likes his posts.

I'm female. I have male friends/classmates. Sometimes they post something and I like it. It doesn't mean I want to sleep with them or anything.

So slow your roll. Seriously. You shouldn't be looking so closely.

12. Thanks Capttrae, melancholy123, Ms Darcy, Batya33, honeybee76 thanked for this post
    Annia
    Quote Originally Posted by maccerz [Register to see the link]
    Could it be someone who has very private settings on their fb? You know the way some people make their accounts unsearchable?
    Otherwise, yeah someone has blocked you. And yeah someone can block you even if they're not friends with you
    This.

It happens to me lots of times... but I don't think that I have so many people blocking me lol, so from what I see more often than not is someone who has their settings private. Like for instance, there are friends of mine that don't show up on other friend's friends but I know they are facebook friends. It has to do with privacy settings.

I wouldn't bother too much about it.

Anyway, social media is the cancer of relationships.

14. Thanks Batya33 thanked for this post
    Jy1986usa
    It's either someone who has blocked you or someone you blocked. I know this because my ex blocked me but I can always aee when she's liked one of my friends posts because it will say there's 20 likes or whatever but only show me 19 names.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
BF's family visiting and staying with us... in our tiny apartment. HELP!
So... my boyfriend of 2 years told me his parents are visiting in October. They live in Europe so visiting means they are coming for 3 weeks! I've
Is my Boyfriend secretly in love with his best friend?
Hi there, I have a boyfriend now of two years. He has a best friend who is a female who has been openly in love with him for a while now, prior to
Pregnant and heartbroken ..
My life is in turmoil right now. After realizing I was two weeks late I tested positive. It was 100% unplanned and usually he pulls out but didn't
My foreign boyfriend is starting to get to me
Hello, I've been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years now. When I first met him, I thought the foreign language was sexy, until it became a huge
Should I be concerned about my GF and her friday night "business" meetings?
I am wondering what to think here. Without going into many details, I'm dating a girl I used to date years ago. She was unfaithful then. We did not
I'm so torn and tortured by this relationship
Dated bf over 4 years after losing my husband of 27 years. I was a mess the first 2 years dating bf but he pulled me through it and I knew him for 25
My boyfriend likes the thought of sharing me.
My boyfriend likes the thought of sharing me sexually to another man. We are both young, I feel like this isn't normal to think these thoughts in a

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
I love you, but I'm not in love with you.
So my fiancÚ of 7.5 years has decided she isn't in love with me anymore so has broken up with me. Our situation is very complicated we have a 2.5
How far should I go with unfriending/blocking on social media?
Hi all, I'm going hard no contact. She originally unfriended me on Snap and Twitter. I recently unfriended her on FB and IG. I also went a step
missing atm
I think what I miss at the moment is having a friend to talk to like we used to. She became the only person I really talked to for the better part
Mum boyfriend inapropriate
Hi everyone, thought i would share an update on whats happened so far. Thankyou all for helping me out yesterday, everything you all said was really
Girlfriend always mad at me
Me and my girlfriend have been togetehr for almost a year. I love her more than anything and i know shes not cheating on me or anything like that
I [F/26] found underwear in my boyfriend's [M/30] pocket.
I've been with my boyfriend for over a year. Recently, my boyfriend asked me to look for some money, so I looked everywhere and I couldn't find it. I
Ex gf text me out of the blue
I guess I just want some feedback and honest replies as my head is completely gone again. Me and my ex gf have been in no contact for a few months
Ask For Advice