Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Not sure what to do anymore...I care about her.

Originally Posted by Hollyj
    Why do you keep going back??????
    I actually just started this week. So I've been trying to cut myself off from talking to her. And I also told I'm sick of being her doormat. I told her when she get mad at the world to take it out on her bf and not me. She no he's nice to me.

So this is the first week where I've limited my contact with her. I don't want to be a doormat. I'm still worried about her though. Bc she's being used and abused. And I want her to see it. The bf should be facing jail time wants the DUI stuff is done so I hope then she will see it.

Originally Posted by Hawkman85
    I've been trying to google articles that are similar but I haven't found one that's along those lines to send her...I also believe she will dismiss it and just get mad at me.

I'm sorta afraid of losing her...I know it's selfish
    If she's dead-set on staying with him then there's nothing you can do, I hate to say it but the best thing might be just to get her out of your life so she doesn't drag you down with her. There are plenty of fish in the sea, you'll find someone.

Thank you guys for this! You're all making me feel better. I need this smack in the face

I've saved screen shots of texts he's sent her that she's sent me just incase I ever wanted to show her family...
    I'm afraid that going to her family may force her into a corner however where she isolates herself from her family. Her mom is a bit crazy...
    I also that all the girl's previous relationships where all abusive to some degree.

I want to help her though. That's the problem I don't want her to end up getting hurt. I want her to see what he is.

Platinum Member
    You have to stop this! Look up co dependency and White Knight Syndrome.

You cannot protect her. You need to start to look out for yourself, as you are being used. Big Time! She does not care about you.

You need to block this woman and go NC. Please seek therapy!!!

I am correct thought in thinking she's in a toxic and a abusive relationship?

Platinum Member
    I want to help her though. That's the problem I don't want her to end up getting hurt. I want her to see what he is.
    She knows who he is. She is not an idiot.

Platinum Member
    I am correct thought in thinking she's in a toxic and a abusive relationship?
    So are you. You cannot help her!

Originally Posted by Hollyj
    So are you. You cannot help her!
    You're right...I know you are.

It's hard.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice