Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Awake and thinking he got away with it

Heart of gold
    Bronze Member

Awake and thinking he got away with it

Here goes...again... Iv posted my story in the break up section but here I am early in the morning, thinking my lying ex boyf has got away with lying and cheating and now he's with his wife and kid and I'm seething! Has anyone been in a similar situation? How can I stop being so angry?

Hollyj
    Platinum Member
    You know who he is. Married!!!! How could you want someone who lied to you about their marriage status, and is an alcoholic? I hope you didn't give this guy money, too?

Don't really understand why you continue to stick around, waiting for him morph into a good guy.

You need to block this guy. He has a child and a wife.
    Last edited by Hollyj; 04-14-2017 at 02:51 AM.

Heart of gold
    Bronze Member
    I have NOT at any point said I want him to leave his kid and that he will morph into a good guy! I have SAID how do I stop being so angry that he lied to me for years and years and yet walked back into a ready made life!!! Maybe you should read my post properly and if you've got issues yourself don't vent them on me!!!!

Hollyj
    Platinum Member
    Perhaps, if you have given more info. I am not a mind reader!

He has lied to you, and sounds like a complete loser. Weren't you questioning when he would disappear to be with the wife? Were you giving this guy money, too.

Hollyj
    Platinum Member
    Why have you continued speaking , knowing all of this? You should be done! I don't care how much time is invested.

Heart of gold
    Bronze Member
    I'm not going to lie, I found out about the pregnancy from his dad's gf (yes his mum knows and they've got a twisted kind of family.) At that point, he said but I've left her and I'm back at my mums. But all I did was argue and go crazy because he lied about being divorced, he lied about where he was living and all of it.
    I never questioned him too much because he has seen me go through so much and I thought he wouldn't hurt me on such a colossal level! And when I would question him he would swear on heaven and earth that he's being honest and where i come from, I presumed he'd be telling the truth!
    Truth be told, I should have questioned him more and acted on my gut instinct. I found out about quite a few lies but each time he'd go out of his way to make things ok.
    Now I'd never go back but I keep thinking why is it he messed around and his "wife, ex-wife" knew about it and yet he's gone back to that and I'm the one left hurt!

Hollyj
    Platinum Member
    Heart, You know that he slept with his wife, and most importantly lied about his marriage status. You should have been so done! I can't imagine a much worse deception.

If something feels off, it usually is. Women's intuition is usually correct, but we have to listen to it - I have failed at this, too.

I think that you need to address why you ignored all of the lies? Many red flags.

I hope in time, you will see that this guy was NO PRIZE: cheat, liar, user, alcoholic and piece of garbage. You need to address your lack of boundaries and why you chose to excuse him, over and over. I suggest you seek therapy to understand why you stayed with this guy.

Did you give him money?

MissCanuck
    Platinum Member
    Time will help. Write in a journal. Do a lot of physical activity, to release that pent-up anger and stress.

And more importantly, heed the red flags next time. Know that you can and will learn from this experience, and you'll be better at weeding out the liars in the future.

Heart of gold
    Bronze Member
    I just wish I'd been wiser all those years ago. Now I'm 29 and starting all over again when he gets to go back to that pathetic excuse of a marriage. When I broke NC the other day like a fool, he still had the audacity to say but I love u and I want to marry u il leave them all behind and wel get married!
    And Holly, yes I did 😣 I have told him I want it back and he says he will. But considering he's never stuck to his word I will have to see how that goes.

Hollyj
    Platinum Member
    I would just take the loss. You don't need to deal with this loser, ever again!

Please block, then delete all of his contact info.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
How can I get over her after I let her go?
I broke up with my girlfriend 4 months ago because we had very different goals in life. 3 days later I regretted it and I asked her to reconsider
Should you call out your ex when you find out they've been cheating on you?
Just some thoughts guys. Have you been cheated on? What did you do? Did you call your ex out on the lies and deceit? Or go on with your lives?
How to avoid checking up on ex social media?
Hi friends, Iím finding that posting here and seeing so many of us in the same boat is proving rather helpful in my own journey to move on. That
Ex text me last night after two months but it was her boyfriend
Man where do I start. Can anyone shed some light. My ex and I had this awesome relationship for 6 months. I said some stupid things which I own up to
Ex contacted me after 3 months NC
I dated this girl for 2 years, we loved each other very much but we were not good for each other, or at least we never successfully addressed the
My Husband has left me with 2 children and pregnant for someone else!!
Hey everyone ... Iíve never posted on here and Iím so embarrassed to write this and tbh so ashamed of myself 😔 My Husband left me a couple
I deleted her from Social media but I still miss her like crazy. She was my best friend. Now what?
ME POST BREAK UP So it's been 3 months NC and I still miss her like crazy. Like every hour I think of her. I think of her when I go to bed and I

Featured Threads
Red Flag if the guy on first date does not pay for my food?
A guys asked me out to a dinner and picked the restaurant. Toward the end, when the waiter came to drop off the bill, the waiter leaned toward the
narcissistic ex - help/ how to get back at him
So this is a post about a narcisisstic, immature ex. Not an ex boyfriend, not an ex boy, but something in between. It was something in between
University freshers fling?
[B]Hey there! [/B] Thank you so much for reading this. I just [I]REALLY [/I]need advice as it's SERIOUSLY affecting MY LIFE
Should you call out your ex when you find out they've been cheating on you?
Just some thoughts guys. Have you been cheated on? What did you do? Did you call your ex out on the lies and deceit? Or go on with your lives?
Ex is being so angry and hateful
I was in kind of relationship for almost 6-7 months but unexpectedly we broke up. He dumped. Just on a fight. Just day after our breakup. I went back
How to avoid checking up on ex social media?
Hi friends, Iím finding that posting here and seeing so many of us in the same boat is proving rather helpful in my own journey to move on. That
Break-up
Hi, I've recently just been broken up with by my girlfriend of two years, she has stated it wasn't all my fault and she is part to blame, but would
Ask For Advice