Is it normal?

I'm always getting angry when a part of my body doesn't work like it should. And when I get angry, I start crying for nor reason or everything. I also get very angry when I think about something unfair or something that didn't go well in my childhood. And I cry or feel like crying very quickly.

I sometime think I am less agressive than anyone else and I also somtimes think I am too agressive, I have too much power to be angry. I think it's just in my genes as if it was inherited ... Is crying and being angry so closed to each other? Is that normal? Perhaps it's just too much, sometimes.

I think you should choose to not focus on things that make you angry...why would you want to feel angry all the time? Start focusing on positives. What's done is done, there's no point in dwelling on things you cannot change. If you must, give yourself 5 seconds or so to feel as sad/angry as you need to about whatever issue, and then let it go and move on.

It sounds to me like you are holding on to negative energy from the past which is somewhat preventing you from moving forward. You are also struggling with insecurity and a lot of resentment, both towards yourself and others. You feel like you have had a raw deal at times. You feel like you are not good enough a lot of the times and you resent that feeling. Your emotions are too raw and they have too much control on your life at the moment.

Am I way off?

Do you have ED? It sounds like you are very frustrated. Make sure you are not using drinking or abusing drugs to try to cope with things. It would be best to get a physical from a doctor and a referral to a therapist to evaluate and treat you for the things you describe. They sound like symptoms of bigger but treatable problems.

I'm always getting angry when a part of my body doesn't work like it should.

Archived