Dont know what to think!

I need advice! My boyfriend of just under 2 years just told me that hes bisexual. He has dilodo he wears woman's thongs and underwear when no one is around and if he could he would wear them more often. He also likes wearing lulus (yoga pants)and says he like likes the feeling of it all that he doesnt understand it himself. I love him none the less if anything love him more for telling me! Im just stuck on what to think how to go about dealing with this i just need some one thats been in the same situation to give some advice!

Well, if he is truly Bisexual (and not just on his way to discover he's actually Gay), then you probably don't have anything to worry about (unless it bothers you).

Feels like you are more bothered by his behavior than his sexual orientation... If so, talk to him about it and I'd imagine he'll reassure you.

It's important to ask him, if he states he is bi, if your relationship is exclusive or open. Also sexual fetishes such as cross dressing for erotic purposes and gender orientation are not related. Why after 2 yrs did his admit it to both of these?

My boyfriend of just under 2 years just told me that hes bisexual.
It's important to ask him, if he states he is bi, if your relationship is exclusive or open. Also sexual fetishes such as cross dressing for erotic purposes and gender orientation are not related. Why after 2 yrs did his admit it to both of these?

He only admited it because he was hammered and wanting to use his toy. Witch was fine kinda turned me on honestly but then the other day i was wanting to organize the storage room and he wouldnt let me so it got me thinking and when he wasnt home i went in there and found about 15 pairs of womans underwear some thongs some panties and i called to ask him about it (my first thought was he was cheating on me) but i called him and he said that they are his he likes to wear them and he even sent me pictures of him self in them witch that part im not sure about idk how i feel about him wearing womans undwear im scared that he'd rather be with a guy then me! Im scared im going to loose him because of this all

If he hasn't already I would wonder at what point will he want to explore the other sexual side of himself?

I would think it would be like an itch that would need to scratched. .

He has been with other guys before and he said its a craving for him to have it again that toys just arent doing it any more

I agree does this mean that he wants to actually be with guys? It wouldn't bother me if my SO other came into the bedroom wearing a football helmet and jersey. Though if they wanted to be with other people I'd have a huge problem with that.

He says he doesnt wanna be with a guy he jist like it sexually but i feel like thats not the truth!

Archived