Need advice. Girl I slept with has missed her period for almost 3 months

alwaysActive

Hello guys, I really need advice on this, I just haven't been able to relax of late with this problem constantly at the back of my mind.

So I slept with this girl on January the 20th and she used the morning pill after we had sex and we used protection on and off that day (So it doesn't really count).

The problem is the last time we had sex which was on the 20th of January she still hasn't gotten her period since then. She usually has her periods around the 11th of each month and her last period was on the 11th of January and it is now the 30th of March and she still hasn't had her period.

I didn't ejaculate inside of her either when we had sex so I can't see how the chances of her being pregnant could even exist with her taking the morning pill combined with that. We've only had sex once and I let her take a home pregnancy test on the 24th of March this month which is about a week ago and it came back negative. Considering the test was about 2 months from her last period it should've been pretty accurate in revealing whether she is pregnant or not.

I just don't know for sure though. Going so long without a period is really abnormal but also considering that it is her first time using the morning pill it could've really hit her cycle hard and changed it completely. I just can't put my mind at ease knowing that she still hasn't had her period yet for almost 3 months now. Her next period is due around the 11th of April so I just hope that she has her period and that she doesn't skip it again. I will test her again, this time around the day of her due date and see if the results change. I do have a friend who is going to take her to a doctor though to make 100% certain, but in the mean time I would really like some input from someone who has possibly experienced this in the past just to put my mind at ease.

Are you in a relationship or just hooking up? How old is she? Why doesn't she see a doctor about this and getting some reliable bc?

What do you mean you "let her" take a home pregnancy test and "you will test her again"? She can't buy and pee on these for herself? Is she under 18 and you are much older? Why does "your friend take her to a doctor"?

Wear Condoms!!

I slept with this girl on January the 20th and she used the morning pill after we had sex . I let her take a home pregnancy test on the 24th of March this month which is about a week ago and it came back negative.
Are you in a relationship or just hooking up? How old is she? Why doesn't she see a doctor about this and getting some reliable bc?

What do you mean you "let her" take a home pregnancy test and "you will test her again"? She can't buy and pee on these for herself? Is she under 18 and you are much older? Why does "your friend take her to a doctor"?

Wear Condoms!!

We were just hooking up, we are both 19 so getting the parents involved would be a big no no. I let her take a home pregnancy test because she was too anxious to test herself so I was just there to support her. We also don't see each other a lot since we live in different towns, so I asked one of my friends to help take her to a doctor since I am in no position to do so.

Wear Condoms!!

^^^ Good questions! The way you worded things is a bit odd, OP. (ETA: Never mind, I see you answered the questions)

If this was just a normal adult hookup, then it's possible she's had unprotected sex with others and got pregnant by one of them (IF she turns out pregnant). I wouldn't assume that it's yours. If she is pregnant, make sure to get a paternity test.

All that aside, I missed my period for 2 or 3 months a year ago and I knew there was zero chance I was pregnant (had not had sex at all). Then I started getting it regularly again. It was probably stress that caused skipping a few months. It can happen.

Let her go to her own doctor in her own town without your friend along. Also she can buy and use these home kits at 19 y/o without your help or permission. She's an adult. You sound very controlling. Are you afraid she's trying to rope you in? Tell her to see her own doctor asap and stop talking to her and having sex with her.

We were just hooking up, we are both 19.We also don't see each other a lot since we live in different towns.
We were just hooking up, we are both 19 so getting the parents involved would be a big no no. I let her take a home pregnancy test because she was too anxious to test herself so I was just there to support her. We also don't see each other a lot since we live in different towns, so I asked one of my friends to help take her to a doctor since I am in no position to do so.

So "just hooking up" doesn't require condoms these days? If you don't want to get parents involved, then you treat sex like it has a responsibility with it. There is no such thing as "just hooking up" it requires protection and waiting if not.

Archived