Girlfriend losing intrest

MaLTo

So i have been dating this girl for a year now (we see each other 3 times a month), but she is losing a lot of interest lately, messages becoming cold and just the number of conversations is dropping. She is starting to see me more as a "best friend", not as a lover.

A friend of hers told me she doesn't want to lose me but doesn't really feel like having a relationship with me. But I don't want to be "friends" with her.

I know this is because i was too clingy, but what do i need to do to be "less clingy"? Or how do i need to act towards her?

Are you long distance? Why only 3 x mo? Text much much less since that's friendzone behavior. Don't be a male-girlfriend that she just chats online with or texts.

How are the in-person dates? Romantic or just hanging out? Is she getting bored from all the texting?

So i have been dating this girl for a year now we see each other 3 times a month. the number of conversations is dropping. She is starting to see me more as a "best friend", not as a lover.
Are you long distance? Why only 3 x mo? Text much much less since that's friendzone behavior. Don't be a male-girlfriend that she just chats online with or texts.

How are the in-person dates? Romantic or just hanging out? Is she getting bored from all the texting?

How much less? like once every few days?

And the real-life dates are still awesome, they have gotten less physical but we still have sex and hug each other etc.

Last time we went for dinner i noticed she was on her phone a lot tho.

Can you be more specific in terms of how you've been clingy?

I've just been chatting her waay too much i think, like answer within a minute and always have time to call with her. And I start almost all the conversations.

Why so seldom? Long distance? Yeah text less more like a volley. You need to keep the romance alive and not smother cling or text-tether.

And the real-life dates are still awesome, they have gotten less physical but we still have sex and hug each other etc. Last time we went for dinner i noticed she was on her phone a lot tho.
Why so seldom? Long distance? Yeah text less more like a volley. You need to keep the romance alive and not smother cling or text-tether.

Yeah, long distance, but is there anything i can do about her starting to step away and lose interest?

Archived