Can someone give me advice

SeeDog

So We recently found out my girlfriend was pregnant. We were best friends awhile before we started dating. When she found out she was pregnant it's like a light switch went off. We went from having this awesome relationship to totally opposite. She got distant etc. we still talk, hang out some and tell each other we love each other but something's different and I don't know what it is. It's like I'm trying so hard to make things right and all it's doing is pushing her away. Should I back off? And when she realizes she wants to talk come to me? Any advice would be great. Could it be hormones making her act this way? I'm just confused on what changed

So We recently found out my girlfriend was pregnant. We were best friends awhile before we started dating. When she found out she was pregnant it's like a light switch went off. We went from having this awesome relationship to totally opposite. She got distant etc. we still talk, hang out some and tell each other we love each other but something's different and I don't know what it is. It's like I'm trying so hard to make things right and all it's doing is pushing her away. Should I back off? And when she realizes she wants to talk come to me? Any advice would be great. Could it be hormones making her act this way? I'm just confused on what changed

How long were you friends (months/years?) and how long were you dating before she got pregnant? Are her parents happy that you will be the father of their grand child or are they trying to influence her to not be with you?

Can you give us further background about your relationship before the pregnancy happened, please.

Archived