Contacting old friend

kkailua4

I don't know if this is the right place to write this at all but I'd like a bit of opinion? I was heavily depressed, pushed away best friend of 8 years and we hadn't spoken for an entire year. I am now normal and missing her in my life ( we're both young women) so I'm wondering if itd be weird if I wrote her a letter since she has no social medias. An honest apology and feelings thing. I could visit her in person but I have no idea how she sees me. Should I just ignore these feelings and not contact her? Is a letter maybe strange? What does it sound like? Thanks

So, what made you two split is my question? I'm not to sure how to answer this because I'm not sure what made you girls not talk to each other anymore.

This is so uninteresting but I literally stopped answering her calls and texts and I deleted her number and never received anything since. I was depressed and didn't want to socialize at all. I regret not valuing her

I see, well in that case, I'd try to talk with her. If it's something you did, then that's different. If it was the other way around I wouldn't even bother. But in your diffense. I'd try it out, see how she sees it. It shouldn't be wrong of you to try to talk to her again. For all we know she may turn out to be happy all over again. She's been your best friend for that long, I'm sure she would understand.

I see, well in that case, I'd try to talk with her. If it's something you did, then that's different. If it was the other way around I wouldn't even bother. But in your diffense. I'd try it out, see how she sees it. It shouldn't be wrong of you to try to talk to her again. For all we know she may turn out to be happy all over again. She's been your best friend for that long, I'm sure she would understand.

Thank you so much for the confidence! I put it in her mailbox lol, at least I tried and set peace

I thought this was particularly poignant. I hope you continue to feel better and I wish you luck with regaining your friend. I would absolutely give you another chance. Cheers!

Thank you!! That's really kind. That point was the most important one I wanted to convey with this.

Archived