Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Need advice about boyfriend's crazy ex-wife!!

  1. #11
    Platinum Member Wiseman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cloud Nine
    Posts
    35,731
    Gender
    Male
    Agree totally.
    Originally Posted by ParisPaulette
    Your boyfriend needs to be your ex, because he put you squarely in the crosshairs of an insane woman who was willing to kill her newborn just to get at you. What about that do you not get.
    [IMG] ]

  2. #12
    Platinum Member j.man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10,491
    So the woman intentionally rammed your guy's vehicle with her baby in the car and you let a kid convince you not to call the cops? Truly unbelievable. Sheer, barebone ethics aside, you're going to need a police report for the insurance claim, anyhow. And if the van is his employer's and not his, he's gonna be in for a world of ****.

    You're not equipped to fill the role you shouldn't be playing anyhow. You need to duck out of this situation all together.
    Last edited by j.man; 03-23-2017 at 01:54 PM.

  3. #13
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    21,638
    The problem is, is that people have allowed her to get away with this for too long. YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED THE POLICE FOR THE SAKE OF THAT POOR BABY!!!

    Good God! Letting a child dictate the decision to call the police. What were you thinking!!!!!!! The child should be removed from her care.

    Your bf is spineless and worthless! I would be disgusted and fed up. He also does not value your safety! How can you have an ounce of respect for him!
    Last edited by Hollyj; 03-23-2017 at 08:02 PM.

  4. #14
    Platinum Member j.man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10,491
    Originally Posted by Hollyj
    The problem is, is that people have allowed her to get away with this for too long. YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED THE POLICE FOR THE SAKE OF THAT POOR BABY!!!

    Good God! Letting a child dictate the decision to call the police. What were you thinking!!!!!!! The child should be removed from her care.

    Your bf is spineless and worthless! I would be disgusted and fed up. He also does not value your safety! How can you have an ounce of respect for him!
    I gotta be real. Like 60% of the reason I log onto here is to watch Hollyj flip her ****.

  5.  

  6. #15
    Platinum Member Dahl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,039
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by j.man
    I gotta be real. Like 60% of the reason I log onto here is to watch Hollyj flip her ****.
    On a personal note, the thought of Hollyj's perspective helps keep me honest when I get whiny in my private brain space.

    Not saying the OP is being whiny, by any means, just sharing.

    Agree emphatically with the others, OP. Please be safe.

  7. #16
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    21,638
    Originally Posted by Dahl
    On a personal note, the thought of Hollyj's perspective helps keep me honest when I get whiny in my private brain space.

    Not saying the OP is being whiny, by any means, just sharing.

    Agree emphatically with the others, OP. Please be safe.
    Girl, you are always so kind and patient. We missed you!!!

  8. #17
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,910
    Gender
    Female
    Wow. You didn't call the police when she endangered her infant.

    I would have been calling the police and the child welfare dept.

    Kudos for helping the son bring his grades up. Now be an adult and do the right thing by being a good role model for him - and that means setting boundaries and calling police when warranted.

  9. #18
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,318
    Gender
    Female
    I am shocked that the teachers have responded to you. "i am the live in girlfriend" should hold no cache' unless both actual parents tell them it is okay. If I was a stable, reasonable woman I would have been blindsided going to conferences and being told my ex's girlfriend was arranging things behind my back about my child. Granted, reacting the way she did was out of line, but you were out of line as well.

    I do think you should have called the police when she smacked the car. People like that don't get help unless you do.
    Honestly, you are way too involved too soon and you really should move out and allow father and son to handle their own relationship. Whether you choose to continue dating him is up to you - but honestly, I would run.

  10. #19
    Platinum Member maew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,727

    Need advice about boyfriend's crazy ex-wife!!

    Deleted as post was from 2 years ago

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •