Finally decided to move on

lostinlove2

Today I finally have decided to move on after weeks of begging and crying for another chance and for him to just love me. I am deciding to move on. I don't know if he will miss me which hurts my ego but I hope one day he realizes that he let someone amazing go all because my body count went up to 2 instead of one. The problem is I see him we do the same sport and go to the same school and we have mutual friends I have blocked him from everything. How can I really truly move on. I'm not interested in talking to other people yet. What are some really good ideas to really help me get over this. I feel as if I lost the love of my life honestly but I'm tired of begging someone to see how good I am.

How old are you? If you are in school you must be pretty young. I hope you realize you cannot make someone want you or love you or be a part of your life if they dont want to. You dont control them, you can only control you.

I know this hurts but it's all part of growing up and we all go thru it one way or another, often way more than once! It helps you mature and be resilient and learn about yourself and what you want and dont want. Dont beg, it's very unbecoming and makes you look foolish.

Hang out with your friends, be active in things at school, pursue a sport that interests you. Dont sit home wallowing in pity.

I feel as if I lost the love of my life honestly but I'm tired of begging someone to see how good I am.

He's not worth the space he's currently renting in your brain. Keep in mind that, when you find yourself constantly trying to prove your worth to someone, you've already forgotten your value.

Respecting yourself has a tendency to jump start your self-esteem...

It got screenshot and sent to me

Tell whichever genius who sent it to you to stop.

Go No Contact. 100%. That is the best way to get over someone, sincerely.

And honestly, anyone that takes their personal drama to social media like that is immature and attention-seeking. I would be utterly turned off if a guy did that.

Some things just fizzle out or he's going through some freedom phase. It's not about you.

You should never have to sell yourself to anyone, ever. Next time you feel this way, break that think-loop and stand up, say out loud "pearls before swine!" then have a good laugh.

I'm tired of begging someone to see how good I am.

Archived