Ask For Advice

Thread: What to do?

bayjean17

What to do?

I fell for a guy on a chat site. He is 12 hours away from me in a city where a lot of my family lives. We both have told each other we share feelings. We have talked for almost two years now, off and on by facetiming, snapchating, phone calls and messaging. He is so kind and honestly, everything I've been trying to look for. He helps me with my anxiety attacks and I help him with his daily struggles. No matter how long we stop talking, he will message me to ask if I'm okay and we will continue talking.
    He has told me that he has to meet me no matter what. These feelings are real.. like love real. I never knew I could fall for someone over the Internet, but I did and I'm so confused.
    I pray about this daily because no matter what he is always on my mind. Like even if I am with someone else, this guy still is on my mind. I would move up there, but my parents do not like the idea of it because we met online.

What if I meet him and it's not worth it?
    Or even worse, what if I don't meet him and end up regretting it.
    I need advice. Just someone to talk to me about this please.

limichelle
    Platinum Member
    Hi,

You will never know if you don't take a risk. I think you should meet him to see if there is anything there. Just remember not to go with hopes up too high. We can build up a fantasy about someone so easily through online. Wait until you spend time with him in person. Then you will see how one another truly acts.

Lisa

Hollyj
    Platinum Member
    You are not going to know, unless you meet.

jujusamples
    Take the leap and meet him. Don't let it drag on any longer. You are at the point where you think you are in love with him. What if he's not what you think he is? What if he is? Just cut the chase and meet him. You will drive yourself crazy if you continue on like this.

SherrySher
    Just out of curiosity, you sound young..are you sure he is your age or is he an older man? It's just the paranoid mom in me but am picturing you (a young girl) and a much older man.
    Be safe.

Top Threads
heartbroken
Hi everyone, I've been in a long distance relationship for the past year a half. Our entire relationship was kinda crazy since we didn't even know
Broke up after three days into LD
Hello everyone i am trying to recover from a heartbreaking breakup. I have some questions and hope to get answers to help me move on. My ex and I
When we both have anxiety/depression
I just need to spill my entire brain. My boyfriend of 8 months has extremely bad depression spells. We don't live in the same country. Right now he's

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
My boyfriend doesn't text me as much anymore?
My boyfriend would text me everyday all day and now he won't text me first anymore or at all sometimes. Last night he stopped replying to my text so
Is she the rebound
If he leaves a 17 year relationship to date his High School Sweetheart from 32 years ago, is she a rebound ?
I want to break NC after almost 2 months to invite my ex gf to a concert
We have been in NC for almost 2 months after being together for 6 years. She stopped responding to a text i sent her. I saw she was interested in
Online dating, and why it doesn't work well for most men
We discussed this before, and for some reason people got personal and mean about it. So I have no intention of returning to this thread, but I wanted
PLEASE HELP, boyfriend talks to mom 4-5 times per day, very odd relationship....
Hi guys, Always been hesitant to post my personal business online. Anyways... here it goes... So my boyfriend is amazing...(just to throw this
Hurtful joking
My bf jokes about things that are very hurtful. Today was probably one of the most hurtful. He tried to grab my breasts and he does this a lot. He's
He dumped me and won't return my stuff
So I was seeing a guy for a short amount of time. Out of the blue....he blocked me? Fair enough, I get the message, I think it's rude but
Ask For Advice