Unable To Attract?

ThoughtProcesr

Hey guys, I'm a bit concerned. I'm Asian teenager in a caucasian society and I barely fut the stereotype of normal Asians. I am not the most handsome person but I believe or would like to believe that I've got a pretty decent personality. I can talk and have decent conversations with girls. I recently went to a party and I talked to girls but they don't seem to be attracted or wanting to have sex with me at all. I'm not a toy or a 'douche' at all. I just don't know what to do with myself not being able to attract any girl. Apparently, a girl that I was made to talk to, panicked as she saw me as a sort of pedophile when I was the same age range as her. How can I attract members of the opposite sex cause I am absolutely clueless, I've been trying and improving talking to girls and I would just like to see some results.

They are not going to have sex asap. You need to date first and they have to get to trust you and find you interesting and endearing.

Yep, you have to ask them out and go places and do things and listen to their stuff remember it, smile, laugh at their jokes, compliment them (from the neck up is best. Smart, good sense of humor, nice smile, etc.)

What made you think they would have sex with you after just meeting at a party?

I recently went to a party and I talked to girls but they don't seem to be attracted or wanting to have sex with me at all.

Archived