Severe cramping after eating for first time

Hello, hello.

I am just wondering if anyone has exerperienced cramps or pain of some sort after eating. It happens after I eat sometimes in the morning, but like, on the weekends I sleep in until eleven thirty or longer, so I don't end up eating until the afternoon. It happened today, and they were extremely painful. I literally clutched at my stomach and thought I was going to have to need a minute. I was not even done eating.

it's sort if like someone reached into my stomach, pinched the lining, and twisted. Right now, my stomach still hurts very vaguely.

I am lactose intolerant, and have celiac, and have been gluten free for a little over four years now.

I ate a bar that I know is not harmful to me (it's vegan and gluten free, like me!) And have not had issues eating them before. They are also soy free, which I have a slight intolerance to as well.

I have suspected hypoglycemia as well, but maybe not. After the initial pain, I started becoming dizzy, warm, and faint feeling. That usually goes along with inflammation in my lungs (asthma) but there was not any today. I am now sitting with buttered bread, soup, and a creeping migraine.

Archived