Is he just not that into me

I met a guy on vacation in another country. He asked me to come back to visit him and I did, for a week. Today is my last day, I'm getting ready to go to the airport and I just don't know what to think.

We had some absolutely wonderful times. He worked a lot of the time (this is a poor country no he works two jobs), but we still spent a good deal of time together. Which may or may not be part of the problem.

At other times he said he was feeling lazy and he just spent time looking at soccer videos on his phone and listening to the radio. Not interacting with me at all. I was lonely from all the time he was at work, and that was hard to take. I didn't give him much of a hard time about it since he does work really hard and he is used to having the rest of his time solo.

But I can't help thinking if he were really into

Me that he would want to spend most of his free time actually being with me and not disengaged.

Am I wrong?

I really like this guy and a good part of the time we were having a great time, like fantastic, and then he would not want to do anything. I was just confused as to what's going on. Where it's going, not sure either but I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt on what his feelings are.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'd say you should look before you leap. You aren't wrong for thinking the way you are thinking. Every right thinking human (man) would kill to spend their spare time with their partner especially with a unique case like yours where you had to go visit him from miles away. If in his spare time he doesn't really offer you his time and all, then it would mean he isn't really into you as you rightly suggested yourself and hence shouldn't be taken seriously henceforth.

I can't imagine haviny someone make a trip to come see me and I don't give them my every spare minute in making the trip worthwhile and all.

Anyway, I guess you know better now.

I really like this guy and a good part of the time we were having a great time, like fantastic, and then he would not want to do anything. I was just confused as to what's going on. Where it's going, not sure either but I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt on what his feelings are.

Are you really sure, like super sure that you guys were having a whale of a time? Are you sure he wasn't just playing you all along and trying to just see how time would roll on so you guys could get everything over with?

Well, it's possible maybe it was just a one-off or probably he got completely switched off at times, but I honestly think he maybe doesn't really fancy you like you do him.

My humble opinion.

Archived