Ask For Advice

Thread: Is he just not that into me

Missingthesun

Is he just not that into me

I met a guy on vacation in another country. He asked me to come back to visit him and I did, for a week. Today is my last day, I'm getting ready to go to the airport and I just don't know what to think.

We had some absolutely wonderful times. He worked a lot of the time (this is a poor country no he works two jobs), but we still spent a good deal of time together. Which may or may not be part of the problem.

At other times he said he was feeling lazy and he just spent time looking at soccer videos on his phone and listening to the radio. Not interacting with me at all. I was lonely from all the time he was at work, and that was hard to take. I didn't give him much of a hard time about it since he does work really hard and he is used to having the rest of his time solo.

But I can't help thinking if he were really into
    Me that he would want to spend most of his free time actually being with me and not disengaged.

Am I wrong?

gebaird
    Nope, you're not wrong. I honestly wouldn't pursue this any further.

reinventmyself
    Staying with a someone you barely know and being dependent on them for an entire week is trying.
    Heck, staying with my bf for an entire week is challenging.
    Ultimately, where do you think this will go?
    Too many obstacles.
    Write it off to an interesting experience.

Missingthesun

I really like this guy and a good part of the time we were having a great time, like fantastic, and then he would not want to do anything. I was just confused as to what's going on. Where it's going, not sure either but I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt on what his feelings are.

dmcdad
    Well, I'd say you should look before you leap. You aren't wrong for thinking the way you are thinking. Every right thinking human (man) would kill to spend their spare time with their partner especially with a unique case like yours where you had to go visit him from miles away. If in his spare time he doesn't really offer you his time and all, then it would mean he isn't really into you as you rightly suggested yourself and hence shouldn't be taken seriously henceforth.

I can't imagine haviny someone make a trip to come see me and I don't give them my every spare minute in making the trip worthwhile and all.

Anyway, I guess you know better now.

dmcdad
    Quote Originally Posted by Missingthesun [Register to see the link]
    I really like this guy and a good part of the time we were having a great time, like fantastic, and then he would not want to do anything. I was just confused as to what's going on. Where it's going, not sure either but I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt on what his feelings are.
    Are you really sure, like super sure that you guys were having a whale of a time? Are you sure he wasn't just playing you all along and trying to just see how time would roll on so you guys could get everything over with?

Well, it's possible maybe it was just a one-off or probably he got completely switched off at times, but I honestly think he maybe doesn't really fancy you like you do him.

My humble opinion.

Top Threads
will it last
so my boyfriend of nearly seven months does not live in my country and he was here to visit for a few months thats how we met and started seeing each
Falling out of love? Relationship anxiety? I'm so scared.
(English is not my first language. Sorry if it's difficult to understand.) I've been dating my long distance boyfriend for almost 2 years. He is
Am I just his booty call?
I am 20 yrs old and me and this guy who is 28 years old . We are in a long distance relationship, we have been together for four months now but we

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
He Left My Clothes in His Yard to Pick Up
Here is a follow to my situation: After I spent four days with this guy I met online, I inadvertently left a few clothes at his place. Almost two
Does he really think I'm trolling him/can't trust me or is just an excuse?
Met a guy last summer. I broke it off with him 3 times in 6 dates, over concern about distance, but kept apologizing. The last break off he said he
My 8 year old won't go to sleep or stay asleep 😣😣
Feel like I am losing my mind. My 8 year old just won't go to bed.. or she at least won't stay in bed. She is still up now at 9.45pm (after being
HSP in LDR, about to move to be with him and get married
Im a Highly Sensitive Person. I get very overwhelmed very easily. If i dont sleep well, if theres too much noise, if there are too many
Am I being selfish or unreasonable?
Hi everyone, Sorry for my first post to be one of all doom and gloom, but I'm stuck and don't know what to do. I want to start by saying that I
Stomach flu fears
I have a huge fear of stomach flu, if i am exposed or know someone has had it a have really bad anxiety and stress over it. Yesterday at 11am at my
Boyfriend Likes Questionable Pictures on Instagram– Should I Be Worried?
Long story short, he's been liking some questionable pictures that this other woman (whom he knows irl) posts. In one of the pictures he liked, she's
Ask For Advice