Ask For Advice

Thread: Is he just not that into me

Missingthesun

Is he just not that into me

I met a guy on vacation in another country. He asked me to come back to visit him and I did, for a week. Today is my last day, I'm getting ready to go to the airport and I just don't know what to think.

We had some absolutely wonderful times. He worked a lot of the time (this is a poor country no he works two jobs), but we still spent a good deal of time together. Which may or may not be part of the problem.

At other times he said he was feeling lazy and he just spent time looking at soccer videos on his phone and listening to the radio. Not interacting with me at all. I was lonely from all the time he was at work, and that was hard to take. I didn't give him much of a hard time about it since he does work really hard and he is used to having the rest of his time solo.

But I can't help thinking if he were really into
    Me that he would want to spend most of his free time actually being with me and not disengaged.

Am I wrong?

gebaird
    Nope, you're not wrong. I honestly wouldn't pursue this any further.

reinventmyself
    Staying with a someone you barely know and being dependent on them for an entire week is trying.
    Heck, staying with my bf for an entire week is challenging.
    Ultimately, where do you think this will go?
    Too many obstacles.
    Write it off to an interesting experience.

Missingthesun

I really like this guy and a good part of the time we were having a great time, like fantastic, and then he would not want to do anything. I was just confused as to what's going on. Where it's going, not sure either but I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt on what his feelings are.

Top Threads
trust issue, no contact in LDR for 3 weeks
I am going through a rough time and I'd appreciate your thoughts. I started online dating with a man in the 9 hour time difference zone, five
My boyfriend and his masterbarion has me concerned?
Well, my boyfriend is 21, I'm 18. (Still young) , We have a fair commitment with each other. It's been 2 years now, our anniversary was yeaterday
What to do?
I fell for a guy on a chat site. He is 12 hours away from me in a city where a lot of my family lives. We both have told each other we share

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Dating younger guy 24 years difference
I am 50 yrs old dating a 26 yrs old guy. We been dating each other for a couple months things are great between us. He told me he will always be
Boyfriend gets very angry if I mention his ex, is this normal?
Hi everyone! My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 5months. He broke up with his ex and a year and a half ago. 7 months after they
Should I let my boyfriend stay overnight with his friends?
Hi there. Firstly thank you for reading this post. I am a new member to this forum, and also will soon be new immigrant of the UK so basically there
Is this abuse?
Iím desperate for some advice. Iíve been with my partner for nearly 2 years and everything has been ok, except from when he drinks. I really do not
Is there hope for me?
Me and my girlfriend of two years had been talking about moving in together lately. We didn't actually go look at any place in person, but browsed a
Bringing up trust issues at the start of a new relationship? My situation...
Haven't been on these boards since my last break up a couple years ago, and here I am about to begin a new relationship with feelings from the last
Whats my next move - Dating a girl fresh out of a relationship
Hey guys, So heres the deal. Met a girl in class and I asked her out. Her answer was "maybe" because she didn't want to say no to me but just
Ask For Advice