Made out with a prostitute

I ended up getting a prostitute home about a week back. I ending up making out with her for hours, didn't however have sex with her. Since, I've had horrible pain in my teeth and gums, also a scratchy/sore throat. I'm scared it is because of making out with her.

I'm a heavy drinker and a smoker.

Please help!

Well I think just from kissing it's rare to get anything unless she had herpes on her lips or both people had bleeding gums or bleeding mouth or lips. But I'm not expert so yes I think maybe best to ask a doctor. But I'm pretty sure smoking ruins gums and teeth too. I mean not preaching to you about your smoking but just throwing ideas out there.

"Symptoms depend on the type of STD contracted. Oral gonorrhea, as described by MedicineNet, is also called pharyngeal gonorrhea because it typically affects the pharynx.

Symptoms that could indicate an oral STD include:

Sores in the mouth, which may be painless.

Lesions similar to cold sores and fever blisters around the mouth.

Red, painful throat and difficulty swallowing.

Tonsillitis.

Redness with white spots resembling strep throat.

Whitish or yellow discharge.

Often, an oral STD doesn't produce any noticeable symptoms. So it's important to be aware of both your own oral health and that of your partner as best you can".

I think Wiseman nailed it, as usual. Please go to your doctor and be candid, OP. I hope you don't feel embarrassed about talking to them frankly, but if you do, perhaps try to consider that they've heard it all before, they're obligated to help, I don't think that they'll judge you and most importantly, you have a right to protect yourself and seek assistance and medical intervention.

I wish you luck.

Archived