Please help me. (Period question)

Crybaby13

I missed my period in feb. I posted this earlier, but I hooked up with a guy, and we made out a little, and he touched me a bit, but we didn't have sex and still had our clothes on...

My period was later in the month in january.. from the 27th onward. It's now march 3rd, and I still didn't get my period, and I don't know how long my cycle was to determine when this one was supposed to come.

Is there a chance my period could still happen for feb even though it's march? Where it was so late in jan, and feb was short, could that have affected my cycle? I'm so scared about this and it's stressing me out, even though it shouldn't because we didn't have sex. Why did I miss my period then?

I'm still so anxious and scared about it.

P.S: Also, Can you delete previous forum posts?

You're fine.

Get the period tracker app and start tracking your period. It will help you understand how your body works. If you pay close attention to your body you can recognize when you're ovulating and when your period is about to come.

But scientifically there is no way you're pregnant. It's totally impossible. So relax, stress is causing it too be late.

Ginger and parsley are good for inducing your period. Make tea with either of them.

I know I posted in the other one, but I wasn't getting more answers, so I made a new one.

I'm not sure how this website works still. I'm new.

Oh you got answers and I gave one of them. I told you to get pregnancy test kit and use it and that there's zero chance of being pregnant based on what you said.

You have two options: believe what everyone is saying here and stop worrying, or take a pregnancy test. We cannot diagnose your micro symptoms. It's probably anxiety. It would nearly be immaculate conception if you were pregnant. So I implore you - stop posting here asking for advice. We will tell you the same thing. Go prove it to yourself with a test.

As far as I know there are no medical doctors on this forum who can diagnose you online. Please either go see a doctor and tell him/her what you told us and/or get a pregnancy test kit and use it. We dont know why you feel lousy, my guess is you are worrying yourself into a neurotic mess. How old are you? I suspect you are pretty young.

I agree firmly with the other posters and I can't imagine any advice that can be added to the top shelf responses you've gotten about your situation.

My concern is that if you are sexually active, you are comfortable and confident in protecting yourself from STIs/STDs, as well. I ardently hope that you will use this opportunity to put your mind at ease once and for all by seeing your doctor - and very importantly also ask for information and guidance on safeguarding your health in this specific manner. You must know that, unlike pregnancy, you do risk contracting STIs / STDs through means not exclusive to intercourse.

Medical professionals are on your side. They will not mock you or ridicule you, and they can help you with these questions and more. It's what they do, and you needn't worry about being embarrassed - they've heard it all before and no question is silly or too small concerning your health. They'll very likely help you answer questions you may not even know to ask.

Please be safe.

I suggest educating yourself on how do people get pregnant (google would suffice), and how periods work. Not being sarcastic but it seems weird to be worried about pregnancy if you didn't have sex, like you don't know pregnancy work. If so it would be very important to educate yourself.

Even if your period is always on time, there will still be times where it's late. Stress in general, travel, being worried about being pregnant, often affect the timing of periods. Sometimes, you can't find a reason and it doesn't really matter, it's just how the body works.

So... either stop worrying or get a pregnancy test or see a doctor. I don't really know what other options you have.

Getting pregnant requires a penis in a vagina. You cannot get pregnant through clothes . There are people answering you on this thread who have actually been pregnant and born children I think we know how we got that way. Talk to your doctor or his nurse on how it works to get pregnant .

how come you can post here on and on and on about this but you can't open a new tab and read how pregnancy and periods work?? please, please educate yourself. like, urgently. have a nurse at the gynie office explain things to you if it's too difficult to understand.

Why do I feel sick to my stomach then? Maybe its anxiety?

I'm not a doctor, but it could be related to your stress. Without question! You're probably making yourself sick!

Once you find out that you're not pregnant let us know and then go celebrate. Just not with any guys... [ATTACH=CONFIG]11308[/ATTACH]

Archived