Missed period in Feb.

Crybaby13

Around the beginning of feb I hooked up with a guy. We didnt do very much.. it was dry sex. He touched my ladies, and touched down there and we made out a little. But that was it. We still had all our clothes on. For the next week after he touched down there I felt bloated but it went away. Almost like it could have been a UTI or something..

Anyways, I missed my period for feb but jan's was really late in the month. It was anywhere from the 27th onward.

I've been having feelings of cramps, but no period. I never had no spotting, i'm not feeling any nausea and i'm not having any pregnancy symptoms. But the cramps come and go but there's no period.

I dont think there's a way I could be pregnant.. at least I hope not. We didnt do anything! I'm stressing out a lot too, but I was also on antibiotics last month. Maybe that affected my cycle? Also, with my period being so late in jan, and feb was short, could that have messed it up also? Please, someone help me. I'm going insane here stressing over it.

Thanks for any help.

Archived