Empty chit chat to facebook invite?

chikokevo

Hello,

So lets imagine a situation. I am a guy, who walked outside to take a smoke. Lets say there is a pretty girl, standing there also, who smokes. We do a empty chit-chat, just kindly and casual conversation. It lasts as long as smoking a cigarete. Is there snyway, i can get her facebook? Or even better, get her to invite me?

Okay, I have to ask Wiseman and JaggerJim where do you guys get those gifs? They're great.

Look OP if there were some magic word combination out there someone would already have discovered it, and be making a killing off it, trust me on that.

So what you do when you bump into someone you're interested in is simply say, "Hey, are you single? And if you are would you like to go for coffee with me?" That's it, she says no then you say okay, cool. Smoke your cig and make a mental note, "Well, she talked to me and a building did not fall on me, so that's a start." And you keep doing that with prospective women until you find one that says yes or sure, sounds like fun. And you take it from there.

Facebook is a horrible place to try and get dates from. What is wrong with asking for her number? A woman who will give you her number is going to be more interested than the one who simply says, "Yeah, sure. Add more numbers to my friends list, so I look cool," is.

Initially ask for her number, not if you can add her on FB.

Also, I'm just not a fan of when a guy who I just met asks to add me on FB or follow on Instagram. It makes me question their interest and also gives me the impression that they just want to collect more "friends" on FB or followers on Insta.

Archived