its me

So me and my girlfriend haven't had sex in about 2 months now. well she started to be real distant and then we broke up. its been a week since we split up and im still living with here for now. well we went to the store one day and she said her friend needed a pregnancy test, so she bought one. a few days later she said oh her friend messed up on both test so she got them for nothing. But I went to her car to get my daughters toy and I found them under her seat. So my question is, do yu think she cheated on me and might think another guy got her pg? she has been out a lot with her friends for the past month(supposedly).

I would sure appreciate some advice and opinions. thank you in advance.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Is there any reason why you don't feel comfortable asking your girlfriend, directly? How do you feel about your communication with her, in general?

I'm not sure if this is a useful thought, but I'll run it by you in case it helps - two months could easily be within the time frame for your relationship being the one - and only - impetus for her believing she might be pregnant. If her menstrual cycle is erratic at all, it wouldn't be remotely suspicious that she would be testing two or three months after her last sexual encounter - which could easily have been with you.

Why did you break up? Do you have the child together? Are either of you moving out?

It sounds like you're still acting like a couple but she's mad at you and doing the roommates thing. If you split then is it cheating? Is she trying to get pregnant? Could it be yours?

So me and my girlfriend haven't had sex in about 2 months now and im still living with here for now. well we went to the store one day and she said her friend needed a pregnancy test, so she bought one. I went to her car to get my daughters toy and I found them under her seat.

Archived