Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142 LastLast

Thread: How come I can't magnify the good?

Honestly you are playing with him the worst way possible.

I can live with a no, I can work with a yes but the maybe you are throwing at him is a f**kcing torture and you should feel bad dragging this poor soul that only seems to care.

Tell him no, straight and clear no need to add details a simple no so he can stop wondering and be at peace.

This triggers me so much.. ur a cheapstake but hey heres a kiss under the rain.

Ah, Naomi, you silly drama queen.
    I guess you couldn't resist one more act-the rain, the street lights, the folded flowers in his bag, the scene was so perfect, and you dovetailed it with your angel kiss. Gee even the Brazilian soap operas are more sober than how you acted out.

I guess for the next 10 yearz you will be making up and breaking up with this guy. Every time he empties your fridge, you will break up and every time it rains and you need some reassurance of your desirability-you will take him back.

The thread has turned to a pure waste of time for people with IQ of 90 and higher. Mine is 130, so, good luck to you.

why can't this guy go to a grocery store and buy a bouquet? Why does he have to keep stealing stuff? (I'm assuming those flowers weren't from his garden). gah. I think you should have just told him the harsh truth. Forget the kisses, that's not even helpful to him.

Platinum Member
    I agree with East and the way I see this, Naomi, you are unable, unwilling or just plain afraid to commit to saying NO (leaving) as you are to saying YES (staying). Your fears run deep that much is clear. I'm out but hope you can figure it out one day without messing up too many people in the process, including yourself.
    Last edited by katrina1980; 03-27-2017 at 05:57 PM.

Platinum Member
    Wow...

You got your movie scene. Since you refused to break it off for good I'm sure you'll get many more.

Naomi, you are addicted to drama. Every one of your threads is full of drama, which is probably why they're all dozens of pages long.

It seems you prefer manufactured drama over a real relationship, where you interact in a real way.

What are you so afraid of?

This is not relationship material
    Originally Posted by Naomi99
    I'd love to stick my finger in someone's big gooey cake or swipe fruit from someone's house.
    [IMG] ]

Platinum Member
    I knew from the beginning there was no way you were going to let this guy go. It's just way to irresistible to have a guy who worships you, who can't eat and can't sleep and can't forget you.

You know you didn't tell him the truth because he might have actually walked away from you for good. And you don't want that. You WANT him "pestering" you, which is why you won't block him and why, despite insisting the meeting was off, you met him anyway. And why, when he tried to escape, you tried to kiss him. You want him to keep holding on.

None of this is nice.

Instead of keeping him around to boost your own ego, how about you just let him go? You aren't in love with him and you don't really want to be in a relationship with him. The kindest thing to do would be to let him go.

Will you do that? Or is your need to have someone worship you more important than being kind?

Maybe love isn't perfect, and maybe he is meant to be your man. Can't you just iron out the kinks?

Platinum Member
    [QUOTE=JaggerJim;6781802]Maybe love isn't perfect, and maybe he is meant to be your man. Can't you just iron out the kinks?

What she is describing from her end isn't love, platonic or romantic.

I wait a long time before making a decision because I don't trust my gut and I want to make the most effective choice.
    Okay. 'Effective' at accomplishing what?

That's the crucial thing you keep dancing 'around', no matter how many times you're asked.

I don't think I chose the route that would bring chaos. I try to minimize it. That's why I broke up, because he brought chaos!
    You won't block him, so you continue to receive his communication--and then you complain about his communication. Then you engage with him, and you even set up a meeting with him.

Again, what is your desired outcome?

Head high, you can do this.

Give Advice
Ask For Advice