Do I open up to her??

Personal

Hi guys. So quick back story. I met the girl I'm currently dating 2 months ago, she had been out of an abusive relationship for 2 months. We have been taking it slow, I know her x is still in touch with her, telling her he's tried to kill him self and things like that. I know she hasn't blocked him yet. That's obviously not a good sign.

Recently, she hasn't been committing to dates. She loved to paint and for the longest time after her break up, she couldn't do that. She has started again now. So she's putting a lot of her time into that. Which I'm happy about as I know she's becoming herself again. She suffers with aniexty as well. My problem is, I would like her to open up to me.

Last week she was talking about coming to my brothers wedding in Scotland with me. I now live in the states where she also lives. And I seen her last night. And people commented on the connection we have. She is always a bit distant at first in front of people. Then we start talking and she gets closer to me. Which was commented on last night.

My question is, I asked her to come out with me Tuesday. She said she would let me know last night, she didn't. I'm not sure if to pull her up on this? Ask her how she's feeling? Or should I not say anything and see how it plays out? We have been dating for 3 months. We have so much in common which she also said last night. The only difference is she says is my music taste is much better haha.

I'm not sure if she is scared of falling in love with me. As when we are together, i can tell she loves being there.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Ok, thanks. She was with him 2 years long distance. She thought she would marry this guy. And he's still controlling her, telling her he's got cancer and has tried to take his own life.

She has opened up to me a lot more recently. we where talking recently. She told me she's sexually frustrated. And I spoke about being her for her needs In a jokey way. She liked that.

Personally feel like, she's scared of falling in love with me. I'd never hurt her though. She's amazing. I would just like her to be more open. She is always saying things like "you're amazing" and tells me how much I mean to her "I thank god for u every day" and "you've helped me more than you will ever know"

I'm just feeling a little insecure

Archived