What should my friend do?

lullabyes

So there is this guy who has a crush on my friend for 2 years now but he hasn't confessed yet.

That guy is a year younger than my friend. He actually made it obvious that he likes my friend and he told me, i told my friend so my friend knows but he doesn't know that my friend knows. Though my friend showed clear signs that she doesn't like him.

So recently they both went out together, my friend was hoping he would confess so she could reject him but he didn't confess.

Like she doesn't want him to drag his feelings onto her because it has already been 2 years+ , what can my friend do? She doesn't want to hurt his feelings either because the 3 of us are friends. Help please because i don't know how to help her either

Basically, your friend is just hanging out to reject this guy. But she wants him to make the move so she feels justified in belting him in the gut over it? Only to not hurt his feelings because you all want to remain friends?

Likely the rejection she seems so desperate to give him will cause the friendship to break anyway, so why doesn't she just opt to take him aside and have a discussion about it?

Archived