What is she doing?

MRKZ

She may have romantic feelings for you but doesn't want to become the "other woman" or overtly ask you to break up with your current girl.

Alternatively, she may enjoy your company and find comfort in your friendship but have no romantic interest.

Either way, your feelings and connection with her are a problem. If you current relationship isn't working, fix it or end it -- regardless of whether you think this new girl can give you a "soft landing" if you break up.

Reading my own post, I think I just found the most plausible solution myself:

She does genuinely like me to some extend plus she is playing games for attention. It is both.

She does not want to date me because of my situation or for other reasons. But this would explain why she does not feel guilty playing these games and also why she does not stop after I get too close.

Thanks for the advice too guys. I know, I won't do anything stupid and have to make up my own mind. I just wanted to understand what is going on first.

Unfortunately it sounds like you're having an emotional affair because of the ego boost she provides. How "close are you trying to get"? Have you tried to date her? Is she a coworker, how do you know each other and have so much contact?

How long have you been with the current gf? Are you seeking an exit from that relationship?

In our relationship it feels like she sort of looks up to me and does everything for me.

backs off when I get too close.

I am really in love with this girl

but don't know what to do because I am in a relationship.

Archived