No contact with narcissistic woman

Hi

I broke up with a narcissistic woman last week after being with her for 6 months . First 2 months amazing , but then emotional abuse kicked in . Just realised now that she was narcissistic, at the time in the relationship didn't even know about it ,it was he'll on earth . I've been no contact since I finished with her,totally messed with my head

What now ?????????

i mean,,,, would you be asking this if your only single-minded concern was keeping an abusive person the heck away from you?

what do you mean you have gone no contact? why have you gone "no contact" rather than just blocking her and cutting her out completely?

what are you having doubts about that we can help you shed light on?

Yep,totally she'll shocked at the fact that I could let someone get into my head and take totally advantage ,I'm also thinking that the person I thought I loved wad somebody completely different, and yes at the moment my expectations of how people treat me has changed buthe hopefully that will change . I'm not angry but totally confused how a person can live such a lie just to make themselves feel better.

Bog man. It happened to me. Hell maybe you were the guy after me haha. Be thankful was only 6 months congratulations to you. Stay no contact this is important. You are probably kicking yourself for putting up with it. Look at it as a learning experience. The longer you are out the more you realize how bad it was. When you move on. I'm dealing with this now. Realize not everyone is this way. Just look at your past relationships. I know for me this one was totally different. If a new relationship is going amazing at first try not to over question it to much it is a different person. Good luck

Now you go no contact delete and block her from all messaging and social media.

Then you get on dating apps with a fresh new profile and pics and start messaging and meeting women for coffee. Also now you know to look for red flags and cut your losses sooner.

I broke up with a narcissistic woman last week after being with her for 6 months . First 2 months amazing. What now ?????????

I think you just did not expect this kind of sick.

These are deeply powerless people, they foster a deepseated inferiority complex. Their felt worthelessness and powerlessness doesn't encourage them to strengthen their position in a healthy way, at some early point they learned the power seesaw means you're either trodden upon, or you tread on others. The first option would trigger the complex they don't know how to resolve, so they only go for the tread on others option.

It wasn't something you did i think. Sounds like you chanced upon this mess of a woman and the shock had you disoriented, but only for a while.

The fact you broke it off and recognized whatever it was was unacceptable speaks well.

I don't think you're setting yourself up for more of this. If anything, my guess is you would end it on the spot with the next person who was remotely disrespectful.

It's just hard to wrap one's head around crazy.

Archived