Be broke things off day before VDay. And Hers the effing KICKER! 😲

justshine1

Well you all were right and there's even a major kicker to this all. .....

Recap his breakup text to me

(Morning. I know you were trying to be supportive but it just urked me a bit when you kept saying rentals were open even though I told u already it wasn't lol. Anyway not a big deal anymore. I still don't have my car. Had to uber it to work this morning. He didn't have time to work on it last night so turns out I'll be having to go pick it up after work. So gotta uber it to the garage after. Listen Amanda...I had some time to think last night. I think I really need some time to think about things. Recently I've been feeling like I'm not ready for all this right now. Which is so difficult for me because I really, REALLY like you. I think this weekend though with the car accident, made me realize even more that I may not be ready for any type of commitment...I kept asking myself, why I even got upset about something like that (the whole car rental thing) cause usually I don't. I realized that it's not really you I'm upset about, I'm upset at myself because once again I've let you down. I tend to be hard on myself when I let people down...I don't know if I'm ready to start feeling like that again. I think this trip will be a good time to really think about what I want...this time away from you will hopefully help me out. Clear my mind, and decide from there. Like we both said earlier were not here to waste each other's times....and i certainly don't want to waste yours. I really really like you. So I think the most responsible thing to do if I'm feeling like this is to at least really think about what I want to do...and if I'm really ready for a relationship at this point...)

I sent him the reply of**** I've actually been thinking a lot about "us" myself lately also. I like you too but I don't think we're a very compatible match. This is not what im looking for and i think we Both clearly want different things. I agree things are not working out. Your great and all just maybe not for me. Nothing really to think about , I think we've both made our decisions. It was nice to finally meet my neighbor tho this past month and a half has been fun thnx! lol I wish you all the best . Enjoy your trip be safe!!

He responded ****Oh...well. it sounds like you've pretty much made uo your mind (my name). I didn't exactly know what to do but I think this kinda settles things. I think it's better it happened earlier on. You're such a great person and I'm really glad I finally got to meet my long time neighbour I really really hope we can still be friends though. It sucks to lose good people in your life. I really hope you find what you're looking for. You deserve someone great your a really great person(my name)! I'm at the airport now! Hahaha didn't sleep. I think I'm too excited for this trip+!

Lmfaooooo for some stupid reason I felt bad, so I sent him another long message to him back to be more in depth to his first "let's take a break text"

Saying****** Im going to be HONEST...It's hard for me too as I'm not sure either. I do however think if you did REALLY like me like u said....you would have called to say all that instead of give a cop out text on your feelings I atleast thought I deserved that!

I liked you ALOT like alot.....hadnt felt like that towards someone in a long time and i saw a real potential with you of fun exciting advantures and times. To me ....there were way more PROS then cons. ( MAYBE my realness was freaking you out? Maybe you might have been feeling the same and it scared you?....or maybe you didn't even like me at all)we seemed to be similar in many ways and opposites in others... but our chemistry ( in my opinion) was outta this world! Lmao But you keep giving me hots and colds and it started to stress me out a bit. You came into this saying you knew what you wanted , you were emontionally available, and you were ready to put in effort for a relationship (because u wanted to) let's face it even friendships are work....but if we want them we move mountains to make it work! ( nothing worth while is ever easy) .... but then ...now you say your unsure of what you want all a sudden ( I'm unsure why). However, All this uncertainty is stressful and making me think. I didn't ask the world of you, I just wanted you to be comfortable and open up with me (as any woman wanting a fair chance would) It's supposed to be fun this dating thing!!! Honesty , no matter what...good news or bad is all I ever want from anyone. I'm a complete hopeless romantical. I do know what I want and what how i deserve to be treated! I just didn't wanna sit in limbo while you travel for you to maybe think the same as u just were when you come back.

He read it and didn't say anything back. Also.....after that. I had my work car yesterday and he just so happened to drive right by me......meaning he totally lied and I effing knew it!!!!!! Seriously wow.

So......my two options....say nothing or blast him. I have nothing to lose . So I decided to blast him with the news. I figured.....I'd rather let him know I know the truth and I'm not stupid. ....so

I said.....OMG THE FUNNIEST THING JUST HAPPENED. ...

(he read it and didn't answer)

So I went along and sent him the rest of that message

Me******well it really is just the funniest thing.....so... ....I was just driving my work car today and you drove right by me! Must be a great vacation hahaha

You know.... your the worst liar. ..I knew when u made plans with me for today then tried to back track switch it all around you were lieing threw your teeth. I'm glad I got to see the TRUTH tho or your true colors per say. You look like the BIGGEST jerk right now I hope you know that!

Just answer me this...

Was it because you just didn't wanna spend time with me tonight or because you made plans with someone else?! Be HONEST for once plz****

He's been online but avoiding looking at it so far. Dammit I wish he would have read it yesterday so he could feel like a complete idiot. I also have a feeling ....since he made such a big deal over a fender bender this weekend which seemed very off to me.... that he also made all that up too which is very EXTREME 😲 at this point I don't even know if I should mention that or not.

I just can't believe what a liar he is. He has this look about him.....the player look. But in person he seems like a nice guy. So I was not trying to judge a book by its cover however it turns out he was worst then his cover ....he's that type....I think we all have experienced.. the type that..... dramatisizes everything and then somehow gets mad at us for it over small things that should never even be an issue. Says he's ready for a relationship but really probably only is using you for what he can get. Who lies about plans to get out of plans....or always chosen the better plan that comes along. Frig the list goes on. It's such a shame I didn't realize sooner. Like my AHole radar hasn't been working lately apparently. Him being an ex neighbor and all I think we all fantasize about that happening. But as the saying goes...when it seems to good to be true at the beginning it usually is.

You broke up, even if it was just fwb. He doesn't owe you anything. How is sending him nasty messages helping you? It sounds like a jealous psycho. Just stop. Stop all this low self respect contact. He doesn't care he's told you this over and over and over for days.

Me****** your the worst liar. ..I knew when u made plans with me for today then tried to back track switch it all around you were lieing threw your teeth. I'm glad I got to see the TRUTH tho or your true colors per say. You look like the BIGGEST jerk right now I hope you know that!

He dramatisizes everything and then somehow gets mad at us for it over small things that should never even be an issue ??

A little bit of the pot calling the kettle black.

I get you are upset but let this go.

Especially in light of the fact that he's the one that ended it.

His original reasons are now coupled with seeing you as a little unhinged. You don't need to validate his reasons further.

Take the high road.

Seriously he was lying about everything!!! You guys only slept together like once. Why would he make up a elaborate lie instead of telling the truth!?!?

They weren't even good lies. That's super weird that he was only talking through text also. Probably because he spent like 20 mins coming up with that elaborate lie. I can't believe this.

Does he seat on phone all day wooing different women with his amazing texting skills?

You could write a book about this stuff.

If only people actually lived this double cash commercial lol.

I always fell like if I think I should say something I should just say it and be me. I wanna be able to say how I feel. Not hold back in life right. But I mean it's stressful than sometimes I wish I did bite my tongue.

You guys are helpful tho....as I have been coming on here for inut but I just ran with the last 2 messages. ....should have taken a breather and ask your guys input first ugh. What's done is done.

I never wanna come across as the crazy chick and I don't think since before all this that I had been. I was just being me and actING how one would in a normal relationship. He appartently just isn't used to normal relationship's or relationships at all in general. I think he's just used to flings as he's a pretty boy.

But knowing all that ....I can't be too hard on myself. I did a lot for him. He even once said it in person. ...how he liked everything I so for him and that I'm such a great person.

Good person yes. ....love with all my heart too much at times and over spoken ....perhaps but I always stick up for mself and others.

I always fell like if I think I should say something I should just say it and be me. I wanna be able to say how I feel. Not hold back in life right. But I mean it's stressful than sometimes I wish I did bite my tongue.

You guys are helpful tho....as I have been coming on here for inut but I just ran with the last 2 messages. ....should have taken a breather and ask your guys input first ugh. What's done is done.

I never wanna come across as the crazy chick and I don't think since before all this that I had been. I was just being me and actING how one would in a normal relationship. He appartently just isn't used to normal relationship's or relationships at all in general. I think he's just used to flings as he's a pretty boy.

But knowing all that ....I can't be too hard on myself. I did a lot for him. He even once said it in person. ...how he liked everything I so for him and that I'm such a great person.

Good person yes. ....love with all my heart too much at times and over spoken ....perhaps but I always stick up for mself and others.

lol you just need to find yourself a guy that's a Cancer! That guys was the biggest liar for no reason. I've never seen someone go so far out with their lies. From the Facebook lie to the vacation! We don't know what that guy is...

Technically you can send all the messages you want lol it doesn't matter. That's guys out your life for good. He can think you're crazy if he wants. Haha pour your heart if you want.

You definitely shouldn't lose all of those great traits because of some lying jerk.

But watch out for guys like him next time.

O I will.

I know the vacation date of leaving was a lie..... everything else I'm unsure of.

I could sit here and think.. it was all lies.....he never liked me.... told me only what I wanted to hear...that even his car accident was a lie. That he has been in a lot of relationships ect ( I doubt it cuz he's not very good at them) BUT I'D LIKE to believe he's more good then bad and wasn't actually out to hurt me.

But I hardly know him so who freaking knows.

And we slept together more then once ... a few times in the first night again the next day a lot and then the following sleep over weekend too. But I did make him wait a month. And then we saw each other a few times after without. So I don't think that is a factor really.

My dad gave me the best wake up call I've ever had. I once had gotten myself in a situation where I had fallen for my boyfriend's best friend. I was talking to my parents and I said "this is terrible but I can't help how I feel."

My dad jumped in right there and said "yes you can. You absolutely CAN help how you feel. Otherwise, no one would ever be faithful."

Since then when I find myself angry about situations I cannot control, or upset or jealous or any negative emotion really, I decide that I'd rather be happy. I decide to be excited about other possibilities. I choose to let it go and be happy.

Start practicing it and you'll master it in no time!

My dad gave me the best wake up call I've ever had. I once had gotten myself in a situation where I had fallen for my boyfriend's best friend. I was talking to my parents and I said "this is terrible but I can't help how I feel."

My dad jumped in right there and said "yes you can. You absolutely CAN help how you feel. Otherwise, no one would ever be faithful."

Since then when I find myself angry about situations I cannot control, or upset or jealous or any negative emotion really, I decide that I'd rather be happy. I decide to be excited about other possibilities. I choose to let it go and be happy.

Start practicing it and you'll master it in no time!

This is fabulous! !!! Thanks. You should write a forum in here just saying that! Would help many I'm sure.

But I do know the saying.....can't help who the heart loves.. but I guess you can chose to follow ur heart or not in that situation.

But yes your right we can chose to be happy

This is fabulous! !!! Thanks. You should write a forum in here just saying that! Would help many I'm sure.

But I do know the saying.....can't help who the heart loves.. but I guess you can chose to follow ur heart or not in that situation.

But yes your right we can chose to be happy

...Or just look at the news today. You'll find you have some reason to be content. you can see the bigger picture that way. Theres so much happening out there. We're getting closer to actually making trains that travel at the speed of sound a real thing! We've found a way to measure antimatter. We live in a amazing and crazy time. Even if you're unhappy, you don't want to seat this one out.

Archived