Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 95

Thread: had two dates w/ this guy but I feel ignored; confused about it;he planned a 3th

  1. #1
    Belgian girl
    Silver Member Belgian girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,514
    Gender
    Female
    Thanked
    2

    had two dates w/ this guy but I feel ignored; confused about it;he planned a 3th

    We had intercourse 2nd time and he asked we could kiss but I agreed next time also unprotected sex after many months waiting and blood test
    But when I test or P.M. him about a vaccin I want me to get in order to let it work out then he doesn't react

  2. #2
    Wiseman2
    Platinum Member Wiseman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cloud Nine
    Posts
    22,428
    Gender
    Male
    Thanked
    16628
    Why do you want unprotected sex after 2 dates and what vaccine?
    Quote Originally Posted by Belgian girl [Register to see the link]
    We had intercourse 2nd time and he asked we could kiss but I agreed next time also unprotected sex after many months waiting and blood test
    But when I test or P.M. him about a vaccin I want me to get in order to let it work out then he doesn't react

  3. Thanks JaggerJim thanked for this post
  4. #3
    JaggerJim
    Platinum Member JaggerJim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,721
    Gender
    Male
    Thanked
    1465
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseman2 [Register to see the link]
    Why do you want unprotected sex after 2 dates and what vaccine?
    Are you trying to get pregnant?

  5. #4
    Belgian girl
    Silver Member Belgian girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,514
    Gender
    Female
    Thanked
    2
    Gardasil vaccin.
    Probably tomorrow
    It is he who asked for kissing and unprotected

  6. #5
    Belgian girl
    Silver Member Belgian girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,514
    Gender
    Female
    Thanked
    2
    I am not even fertile currently

  7. #6
    Belgian girl
    Silver Member Belgian girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,514
    Gender
    Female
    Thanked
    2
    He said he wants it because of missing it and of feeling way better
    Last edited by Belgian girl; 02-14-2017 at 06:45 PM. Reason: wrong letter

  8. #7
    boltnrun
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,303
    Thanked
    4635
    How do you know you're "not fertile"?

    And you barely know this guy, but you agreed to unprotected sex because he wanted it and he said it feels better?

    Why are you willing to put your life at risk for someone you've dated twice?

  9. #8
    abitbroken
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    19,335
    Gender
    Female
    Thanked
    4081
    Quote Originally Posted by Belgian girl [Register to see the link]
    I am not even fertile currently
    How do you know? Do you take an ovulation test every single day? Do you take it at the right time of the day, sometimes even twice. Sorry, but you don't know that for a fact. And what if you are not fertile today, but end up ovulating within the next 9-72 hours. You can definitely become pregnant! Even women who are very regular sometimes drop an egg early or late due to stress. Why on earth would you have unprotected sex with him?? A vaccine does not protect you against STDs, nor does it protect him. It also does not prevent you from becoming pregnant.

    So what if he asked for unprotected - you say NOOOO. who cares if he says it feels better. You are a very stupid woman if you have unprotected sex.

  10. #9
    Wiseman2
    Platinum Member Wiseman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cloud Nine
    Posts
    22,428
    Gender
    Male
    Thanked
    16628
    Unless you are a prostitute, why would you agree to this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Belgian girl [Register to see the link]
    He said he wants it because of missing it and of feeling way better

  11. #10
    Belgian girl
    Silver Member Belgian girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,514
    Gender
    Female
    Thanked
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseman2 [Register to see the link]
    Unless you are a prostitute, why would you agree to this?
    I thought it is like the opposite.. They don't because of STD risk

  12.  

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
How does this happen?
There is a woman in my life, a co-worker. We’re friends, but not that close. This woman is amazing. Beautiful, kind, artistic, intelligent. We grew
What's the most frustrating part of dating for you?
Hey guys, I'm curious what for you is the most frustrating part of dating or the part that you have the most problems with? Also from a girl's
Feeling A Bit Shallow Today. :(
Guys, you've been helping me a lot lately so here's one more, if you can. Last night I went to a single's event in my city, and got chatting with
Is he playing me?
I posted earlier about him. He works in the same building. He joined few weeks ago. Asked me a few times to go for a drink and I finally agreed. We
How do we get through this?
My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost four years. He has been incredible and stepped up to the plate with my nine year old daughter. We also
Girl said, "I don't know what I want."... Is this rejection?
Backstory: Been casually dating for six months now and have yet to find a woman who I honestly felt I could form a relationship with. I met a young
Ladies would you be annoyed or flattered by this?
I planned on seeing the girl who lives outside my area and thought that she was making dinner at my house. I thought I was going to her place
Featured Threads
My (ex?) girlfriend has anorexia and it probably destroyed our relationship - what to do?
Hello. I would like to tell my story. I am a 22 year-old male dating an 18 year-old female, though we have probably broken up today. This is
Question about how I should handle the finances in my marriage
I recently married my bf of 5 years and we are expecting a baby early next year. Since then I've found out some rather disturbing things about his
married now found out she cheated while we were dating Im so confused help
We have been married 2 years and dated a long time before we were married (16yrs) 5 years into our relationship my wife , then gf went on a cruise
Wanting To Be With Loved One In After-Life
Has anyone who has ever lost a loved one with whom they were extremely close and loved dearly ever thought about taking his/her own life so as to be
Does everyone have some positive qualities?
Since the day I had been dumped (got dumped in April and after all the failed efforts to reconcile, accepted his decision in mid July). I feel I am a
I it wrong to date my sister's ex boyfriend?
My sister was dating a guy for two month, and me and her bf start being friends until they broke up.....i have feelings for him and he also loves me
She left me because she thinks I'm dumb
I have been in relationship with this girl and moved to her country 3 months ago and lately things are going pretty bad and she is seeking for a
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •