It's been two months

Gabogabo23

Hello it's been two months since I broke it of from my ex girlfriend that I still miss very much . I don't want her back I just want her out of my mind she is still constantly their from the moment I wake up to the moment I sleep. To make things worse we have mutual friends that like to remind me how happy she is with someone else . I just want to get over here p.s. I have tried dating but all that happens is random hook ups that at this point in my life I'm not looking for. Someone HELP!

First off, tell your friends to stop updating you on your ex. That's not something a friend should do.

It's normal to miss her at this point in time. It's only been two months. There's no magical formula for moving on. I seriously wish there was some medication for broken hearts. It's the worst feeling ever and I'm sorry you're going through it.

Dating isn't really the answer to moving on. There's no true method actually. Live your life and focus on being a better you. I mean that physically and emotionally. Go to the gym, get your sexy on, and practice being at peace with yourself and your current situation.

Sorry to hear that. Is there any hobbies or interests that you have put on the back burner? This is a great time to do some self-development and get to know 'you'.

Trying new things (learn an instrument, join a gym, take a cooking class, join a club etc, etc) can be great therapy to help you move on and focus on something other than your ex.

Who knows, it might just introduce you to someone who wants a relationship as well.

All takes time... and NO reminders helps more.

Been 2 months? = 8 weeks... give it another 4 months. See how you're feeling then.

As for random hook ups... why?

Why don't you take some 'down time' for yourself? Work on accepting this BU and healing? Don't be using women while you're so unavailable, emotionally/mentally.

Today is two months since my ex broke up with me. I've been doing a lot better but I still think of her often. I still miss her but the emotions depression and extreme sadness has subsided. I agree and you should focus on yourself. Hiking has been very therapeutic for me and it's somethings I used to do alone before I met her. It does suck when co workers or friend bring up the ex and I usually tell them I don't want to talk about her now as I'm trying to heal. The only thing I'm trying to work on is having a peace of mine from the moment I wake up. She's the very first thing I think about and I have trouble going back to sleep. It's not fair to us because we are giving someone that power over us. And I'm almost sure she doesn't think of me that often or maybe she does, who knows and it shouldn't matter. Im actually gonna start taking guitar lessons soon. I think that will also help. It'll get better in time.

Today is two months since my ex broke up with me. I've been doing a lot better but I still think of her often. I still miss her but the emotions depression and extreme sadness has subsided. I agree and you should focus on yourself. Hiking has been very therapeutic for me and it's somethings I used to do alone before I met her. It does suck when co workers or friend bring up the ex and I usually tell them I don't want to talk about her now as I'm trying to heal. The only thing I'm trying to work on is having a peace of mine from the moment I wake up. She's the very first thing I think about and I have trouble going back to sleep. It's not fair to us because we are giving someone that power over us. And I'm almost sure she doesn't think of me that often or maybe she does, who knows and it shouldn't matter. Im actually gonna start taking guitar lessons soon. I think that will also help. It'll get better in time.

Glad to hear you are doing a lot better. Do you have a bucket list? If not, write one up and start checking them off!

Archived