Pregnancy Scare

Cranberrykille

Here s what happened; I was on top of a guy and grinding on him to the point of ejaculation. I was wearing my pants (jeggings;jeans and leggings?) and my underwear under that. He was only in his cotton boxers and I could see the wet spot on them after he came, he immediately told me to stop and went to the washroom to clean up.

I touched the outer side of my pants but did not feel any wet spots, it was kind of moist though, but that could be my sweat? I went to the bathroom to check but there were only a few drop on the inside of my underwear; probably my own secretions. After about 15 minutes we dry humped again but this time he didn t cum, although there might ve been some precum.

I took an EC about 36 hours later, because I was freaking out with the possibility of becoming pregnant and anything seemed to calm me down.

I do have anxiety issues, and high levels of stress. Also am b12 deficient and my periods are highly irregular; I do not have a specific date I can keep track of, so I have no sure way of telling if I ve missed it or not. Also, I have a hunch I might be ovulating around that time, or was it just the PMS?

I ve been eating a lot of stuff that promises to induce period but nothing has helped. I feel heavy in the stomach and feel bubbles bursting in it; again, I read these can be signs of an incoming period OR the results of the hormone imbalance caused by the EC. It has been 12 days since the risk and 10 days since I took the EC.

Can I get pregnant by 'wet humping' through clothes?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Um, no. I would go to see your dr or call your nurse and discuss.

The thing is... I am only 19, and the guy is younger to me. I know I should've been more careful, but I really didn't expect him to cum without any warning

I cannot go see any doctor on my own, I am scared to do a home pregnancy test, but I guess that's my only option here, will it be accurate I get it done exactly 14 days after the 'risk'?

The possibility of that happening through clothes is incredibly unlikely. The sperm would need to travel several inches inside your vagina to meet the egg, that is - assuming you were ovulating and several other factors. The EC is highly effective and there's absolutely no way you are pregnant. However, it's really not recommended you take emergency contraception frequently as it might eventually cause a hormonal imbalance. It's fine if you take it a few times, but not weekly or monthly - I assume you haven't anyway, but don't start thinking of it as a long term solution, especially when you do start having intercourse.

The thing is... I am only 19, and the guy is younger to me. I know I should've been more careful, but I really didn't expect him to cum without any warning

I cannot go see any doctor on my own, I am scared to do a home pregnancy test, but I guess that's my only option here, will it be accurate I get it done exactly 14 days after the 'risk'?

You are not at risk I guarantee it.

Younger men often can't control orgasm.

You CAN NOT get pregnant through clothes.

I've been pregnant five times none of it happen through clothes. You need a penis in a vagina. That's the way it works.

You have no idea just how much better I feel right now. I have a tendency to get overwhelmed at the tiniest things, imagine something like pregnancy, I cannot help but succumb to the anxiety.

Thank You.

The possibility of that happening through clothes is incredibly unlikely. The sperm would need to travel several inches inside your vagina to meet the egg, that is - assuming you were ovulating and several other factors. The EC is highly effective and there's absolutely no way you are pregnant. However, it's really not recommended you take emergency contraception frequently as it might eventually cause a hormonal imbalance. It's fine if you take it a few times, but not weekly or monthly - I assume you haven't anyway, but don't start thinking of it as a long term solution, especially when you do start having intercourse.

Hey, yes this was the first time I took an EC, and I hope the last even. What I'm worried about is that I took it 36 hours later, what if the egg was already fertilized by then? I have never had intercourse before and am sure as hell scared now, the possibilities of getting pregnant are endless, I have a tendency of worrying myself to the core.

Thank you for your reply.

You have no idea just how much better I feel right now. I have a tendency to get overwhelmed at the tiniest things, imagine something like pregnancy, I cannot help but succumb to the anxiety.

Thank You.

I understand anxiety is not rational . But believe me it is 100% not possible to get pregnant through clothes .

Look up actual medical sites on how getting pregnant works . Do not join form groups where people who don't even know what they are talking about giving answers . Look on actual medical facts .

Yes, I actually did some research over the last week, and I consider myself much more aware right now than I was before.

I just wish to get over this situation as soon as possible.

Hey, yes this was the first time I took an EC, and I hope the last even. What I'm worried about is that I took it 36 hours later, what if the egg was already fertilized by then? I have never had intercourse before and am sure as hell scared now, the possibilities of getting pregnant are endless, I have a tendency of worrying myself to the core.

Thank you for your reply.

I understand how you feel - honestly, I do. I used to take EC a few times a month when I first started having sex even if there was no valid reason, just because I was sh****ng my pants worrying about it and I didn't know enough about how you get pregnant. I guarantee that based on your description, you are not pregnant. I believe most if not all EC can now be taken within 3 days and still be effective (you can take it even later, but 3 days is the highest effectiveness). However, you didn't even need to take the EC in the first place. Think about it this way: even if you were pregnant (which you're absolutely not), you can take a pill up to 12 weeks of pregnancy to terminate it, without any invasive procedure. You're fine.

Stop worrying about it and start thinking about long term contraception. Ask your GP about the patch, you stick it on your leg and not worry about it for a week, and you're protected. Much easier and no headache

How old are you? If you are being sexual in any way, it's time for a visit to the clinic/doctor for regular birth control and info on stds. You also should become educated about sexuality and reproduction.

I took an EC about 36 hours later, because I was freaking out with the possibility of becoming pregnant

Archived