Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy Scare

Cranberrykille

Pregnancy Scare

Here s what happened; I was on top of a guy and grinding on him to the point of ejaculation. I was wearing my pants (jeggings;jeans and leggings?) and my underwear under that. He was only in his cotton boxers and I could see the wet spot on them after he came, he immediately told me to stop and went to the washroom to clean up.
    I touched the outer side of my pants but did not feel any wet spots, it was kind of moist though, but that could be my sweat? I went to the bathroom to check but there were only a few drop on the inside of my underwear; probably my own secretions. After about 15 minutes we dry humped again but this time he didn t cum, although there might ve been some precum.
    I took an EC about 36 hours later, because I was freaking out with the possibility of becoming pregnant and anything seemed to calm me down.
    I do have anxiety issues, and high levels of stress. Also am b12 deficient and my periods are highly irregular; I do not have a specific date I can keep track of, so I have no sure way of telling if I ve missed it or not. Also, I have a hunch I might be ovulating around that time, or was it just the PMS?
    I ve been eating a lot of stuff that promises to induce period but nothing has helped. I feel heavy in the stomach and feel bubbles bursting in it; again, I read these can be signs of an incoming period OR the results of the hormone imbalance caused by the EC. It has been 12 days since the risk and 10 days since I took the EC.
    Can I get pregnant by 'wet humping' through clothes?

~Seraphim ~
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    NOPE. Not even close to a pregnancy scare. You can never get pregnant through clothes.

Cranberrykille

Quote Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~ [Register to see the link]
    NOPE. Not even close to a pregnancy scare. You can never get pregnant through clothes.
    Thank you so much!
    I am paranoid, I can barely do anything other than read stuff on the internet. And I read conflicting opinions; some say that there is a chance of sperm travelling through clothes

~Seraphim ~
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranberrykille [Register to see the link]
    Thank you so much!
    I am paranoid, I can barely do anything other than read stuff on the internet. And I read conflicting opinions; some say that there is a chance of sperm travelling through clothes
    Um, no. I would go to see your dr or call your nurse and discuss.

mustlovedogs
    Make sure not to do anymore more sexual until you know how it works...

6. Thanks pippy longstocking, j.man thanked for this post
    Cranberrykille

Quote Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~ [Register to see the link]
    Um, no. I would go to see your dr or call your nurse and discuss.
    The thing is... I am only 19, and the guy is younger to me. I know I should've been more careful, but I really didn't expect him to cum without any warning :/
    I cannot go see any doctor on my own, I am scared to do a home pregnancy test, but I guess that's my only option here, will it be accurate I get it done exactly 14 days after the 'risk'?

Matt3939
    Gold Member
    At least you weren't in a hot tub

9. Thanks Wiseman2, qwaspolk82 thanked for this post
    derroax
    Bronze Member
    The possibility of that happening through clothes is incredibly unlikely. The sperm would need to travel several inches inside your vagina to meet the egg, that is - assuming you were ovulating and several other factors. The EC is highly effective and there's absolutely no way you are pregnant. However, it's really not recommended you take emergency contraception frequently as it might eventually cause a hormonal imbalance. It's fine if you take it a few times, but not weekly or monthly - I assume you haven't anyway, but don't start thinking of it as a long term solution, especially when you do start having intercourse.

~Seraphim ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranberrykille [Register to see the link]
    The thing is... I am only 19, and the guy is younger to me. I know I should've been more careful, but I really didn't expect him to cum without any warning :/
    I cannot go see any doctor on my own, I am scared to do a home pregnancy test, but I guess that's my only option here, will it be accurate I get it done exactly 14 days after the 'risk'?
    You are not at risk I guarantee it.

Younger men often can't control orgasm.

You CAN NOT get pregnant through clothes.

12. Thanks qwaspolk82 thanked for this post
    ~Seraphim ~
    I've been pregnant five times none of it happen through clothes. You need a penis in a vagina. That's the way it works.

14. Thanks pippy longstocking, RainyCoast thanked for this post

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
Baby shower guests infuriated me
My 3 sisters threw a baby shower for me and a coworker and her uninvited man Showed up as well..the presents were great and the docorarions
Fear of Hospitals
If this is in the wrong forum category, I do apologize. So after being with my husband for 12 years and FINALLY having stable jobs, we are
Unsupported
Hello all, I'm new to this forum, married and 10 weeks pregnant. I feel so alone in this pregnancy. My husband is home after work and doesn't go out
Featured Threads
Is he still in love with his EX?
I met this great guy at work (last November), he just got out of a painful breakup (last September) during that time he kept communicating with his
Can't get over girlfriends past
I've been dating this girl for about 5 months and its going great. The only issue is that I can't get over her sexual history. There are several
I dont like my girlfriends new piercing
So my girlfriend went and got nipple piercings knowing that i didnt like them and didnt tell me she was gonna get them. They are a really big turn
What I am to her ?
hey guys I want some counseling .. I met a girl online .. At first she said that she doesn't wanna fall for me and we will be just friends .. I said
I want my family back
Hi, I was dumped on New Years Eve by my ex girlfriend of 8 years whom I have a 6 year old with. We have been arguing for the past few months prior to
Anxious and depressed about being 32 yo and not married
I could really use some kind and encouraging words right now because I wake up every morning to an intense feeling of pain because I am alone. I'm 32
Ex (dumper) delays giving keys back. Why?
First time poster. Been viewing threads somewhat regularly for a few months now and figured I'd get a few opinions. I'll give a little of the
Ask For Advice