Ask For Advice

Thread: Cone biopsy

anicole

Cone biopsy

I had my cone biopsy done last Friday, I am waiting on the results. Has anyone experienced this before and had a positive follow up appointment?

angrythoughts
    My friends have. One of them had it done and it was just abnormal cells. Nothing dangerous. Another person I know had to possibly get part of her cervix removed but she refused. Instead she stopped smoking and started living a healthier lifestyle. She went back and got another biopsy and the need to remove part of her cervix was no longer necessary. You'll most likely be fine sweetie. Good luck!

Top Threads
CBT does it work?
Hi all, going back to psychotherapist tomorrow and we have agreed a course of therapy that will end in CBT. I feel it will benefit me to work
Sex
So there was this rumor going around school that me and my boyfriend had sex in the olds one weekend when I went to his house. Well because of the
Doctor thinks I have mono
Hello all. I am a 21 year old female who just started school at a career college about 10 weeks ago. About 4 weeks ago, I woke up very run down and
New roommate snores: what would you do?
In my dorms I was down in the basement, but I made friends with everyone on floor 2, and continually felt disconnected from everything that was

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
I didnt know this was cheating until i saw how much it hurt him
So my boyfriend and I have been together 8 months. It's been pretty close to perfect over all until last weekend. We trusted each other before this
Interview Vibes
Hello, eNA! I have posted a few times about my career search - thank you all for the help! I've been having a lot more luck lately and have four
Ex from seven years ago married
My ex from seven years got married in November 2016 he began dating this girl eight months after dumping me.hiw have I found this out? By the
❌Did i just get stood up????❌
A few weeks ago this guy and i started texting. It was a pretty instant interest right from the start, on both ends. He kept telling me how
HELP My boyfriend blocked me after an argument
Almost 3 weeks ago me and my (EX) boyfriend that ive been seeing for about a year had a huge explosive and petty fight over him being selfish/ self
My wife has zero trust in me
So we have been married for about 8 months now, everything was fine prior to marriage. From the day we got married to today, it has been a living
21, in a relationship and sexually frustrated
I'm 21 (female) and I'm dating a 28 year old. Ive had my round of men before him so I know exactly what I like during sex and he's PERFECT. But what
Ask For Advice