Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3839404142 LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 418

Thread: Stuff about stuff and things ...

  1. #401
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    london
    Posts
    12,123
    Thankyou girls xx I hope everyone is well, I have been thinking about you all during this shocking time.
    I am still struggling to get round this group on my phone... So if anyone wants to add me on Facebook, I am under a false name.. Daisy morrin and the profile pic is me in a rainbow fur coat and boots. Obviously a lot of you like to remain anonymous so I assure you I won't tell other members of here if you are on my friends list.

    Just pm me on Facebook and say who you are so I am not adding randoms.

    I am thinking of you and all I say is stay safe and lots of love xxx

  2. #402
    Forum Supporter ~Seraphim ~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Age
    53
    Posts
    37,729
    Gender
    Female
    Hey girl!!! Love you!!!

  3. #403
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,388
    Gender
    Male
    Originally Posted by pippy longstocking
    Thankyou girls xx I hope everyone is well, I have been thinking about you all during this shocking time.
    I am still struggling to get round this group on my phone... So if anyone wants to add me on Facebook, I am under a false name.. Daisy morrin and the profile pic is me in a rainbow fur coat and boots. Obviously a lot of you like to remain anonymous so I assure you I won't tell other members of here if you are on my friends list.

    Just pm me on Facebook and say who you are so I am not adding randoms.

    I am thinking of you and all I say is stay safe and lots of love xxx
    Are boys allowed pippy? :)

  4. #404
    Platinum Member ThatwasThen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Central Canada
    Posts
    14,632
    Gender
    Female
    I don't have facebook, Pip but I must say I'm glad to hear you are okay.

  5.  

  6. #405
    Super Moderator HeartGoesOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    17,029
    Gender
    Female
    Miss you a ton, Ms Pippy.

  7. #406
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    51,600
    Originally Posted by pippy longstocking
    Thankyou girls xx I hope everyone is well, I have been thinking about you all during this shocking time.
    I am still struggling to get round this group on my phone... So if anyone wants to add me on Facebook, I am under a false name.. Daisy morrin and the profile pic is me in a rainbow fur coat and boots. Obviously a lot of you like to remain anonymous so I assure you I won't tell other members of here if you are on my friends list.

    Just pm me on Facebook and say who you are so I am not adding randoms.

    I am thinking of you and all I say is stay safe and lots of love xxx
    Thinking of you and so missed seeing you on here!!!

  8. #407
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    london
    Posts
    12,123
    Originally Posted by dias
    Are boys allowed pippy? :)
    ahh dias my darling yes of course , please friend request me , be good to see you in a different setting . I can currently get on here but nto on facebook now looooooooool so bear with me if I dont add you straight away .

  9. #408
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    london
    Posts
    12,123
    Originally Posted by ThatwasThen
    I don't have facebook, Pip but I must say I'm glad to hear you are okay.
    I am back to check on you all but so glad to see you twt .

  10. #409
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    london
    Posts
    12,123
    Originally Posted by HeartGoesOn
    Miss you a ton, Ms Pippy.
    ahh me too my darling me too .

  11. #410
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    london
    Posts
    12,123
    Originally Posted by Batya33
    Thinking of you and so missed seeing you on here!!!
    believe me thinking of you too , I have been desperate to get back on ..so glad to see all these names , I am going to go in the main covid thread to check on you all , as all this was at the start and I am utterly desperate to catch up with you all .

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3839404142 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •