Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuff about stuff and things ...

Platinum Member
    It is a cold morning here in the uk ...but beautiful , I see that rather than the cold ....there is frost but the morning sunbeams are dancing on it .

I am grateful I am able to wake up in a home , with heating , able to put the kettle on and make hot tea .

pippy I love you.

Feeling really crappy and low today, I don't know why. Nothing out of the ordinary has happened.
    It's been a long time since I've really cried but today I have. Is it fate that I stumbled across your thread?
    Life isn't so bad is it? I have nothing really to be so concerned about. I'm going to put that kettle on.
    It is a cold and beautiful morning here in the UK. My daughter took a lovely picture of the beautiful colours in the sky before she left for school this morning ....

[Register to see the link]

Shame it hasn't shown the actual image.
    Last edited by Blue68; 02-06-2017 at 06:01 AM.

Platinum Member
    Love you too bluey xx

I am sorry you are feeling crappy , it does seem to be a battle for us brits in January/February , but even if it is not that , just waking up and feeling that way out is so horrible .
    I know it sounds daft sometimes prancing around thanking everything hahaha but it just kinda makes you think of another perspective ...I try to be grateful all the time but sometimes I am a bit full throttle ...I sit here saying , I m thankful I can just put my clothes in the washer and then can go and have the luxury of a hot bath and feel fresh and clean ..etc etc ...hahaha it drives the other 46 of me bonkers

aww what a shame I couldn't see the pic ..it really was a beautiful morning though . hugs darling , you will come out the side and just say , bugger it , it was just a bad day x

it's been cold and rainy here too, but still significantly warmer than lately. they say winter will be back by the end of the week though.

Blue, she is a magnet, isn't she? everyone wants to hang out with pipps and pet her unicorns, even when feeling listless.

I WANT to take it further m that;s my problem ..that line and crossing it ..I would love right now rainy to get a message come right into my head now off your mum and dad and be able to tell you stuff and bring great comfort .. not for praise or glory , but for the happiness and peace of mind for others . I do get the odd flashes of stuff , but I just daren't open that door fully . It is fear ..so for a start that is the wrong mindset .
    pippy i have been thinking about this- the fear. if you desperately want to see what will bring people comfort, and fear seeing it, you're under pressure so you can't get information in that state. i've read neuroresearch that said these insights occur most often when the brain is on autopilot, when you're zoned out and very relaxed even if you re performing mundane tasks (like when cleaning- and hearing the alarm will go off. or sleeping- and seeing your mum in the kitchen). could you trick yourself somehow? so you don't directly assail your brain with "give me a message from xyz"? maybe like play a guessing game, that doesn't sound like you're pressuring your mind, just playing?

i remember when my friend introduced me to her sister for the first time. we were having coffee and the sis starts to say something about her mother in law, and before i could shut my mouth i shoot out "she knows about 2 children". i was really horrified with myself, why am i talking about a woman i don't know to a woman i just met, what's wrong with me and what kind of a stupid sentence is that anyway etc and the sisters just say in cold blood "that's right". i was puzzled and they explained the sis has two children with current husband. MiL knows them. then she also has a grown up daughter with her highschool fling- MiL doesn't know about that one. i have no clue how what i said was relevant to her because i stopped commenting, i was perplexed. but i just blurted that sentence out unprompted-- i'm sure if i wanted and tried to know something, i would hit a wall.

maybe if you tricked yourself somehow- like visualize you're not crossing planes, but maybe a curtain separates the planes and you picture it becoming transparent until you can see and hear everything clearly but you're still safely in your spot? something like that, imagine yourself secure somehow?

perhaps you are also getting all the right info but just doubt it's correct.

Originally Posted by RainyCoast
    Blue, she is a magnet, isn't she? everyone wants to hang out with pipps and pet her unicorns, even when feeling listless.
    She certainly is and they certainly do.

pippy, rainy. I had a strange experience once upon a time. It's not quite the same thing but it still freaked me out. I had just given birth to my second daughter and I went upstairs to the bedroom to feed her. I was sitting upright on the bed (not propped up as far as I can remember) and I just totally zoned out and went to several different places. The only way I can describe it is like being asleep and dreaming whilst still being awake at the same time. A part of me must have been fully aware of what I was doing even though I don't remember "being there" but another part of my mind was flipping all over the place ... like dreams I guess. My eyes were open though. I didn't wake up.... I just "came back". I know it sounds like I just fell asleep .... but it wasn't that. I can't really explain it.

The only way I can describe it is like being asleep and dreaming whilst still being awake at the same time.
    yes!! i had that a lot, i'm sure pipps is familiar with it. my guess is you were very blissed out from having the little angel and tired too so your working brain zoned out and allowed for that? how wonderful, were they nice places?

i didn't know that freaked people out. for a while i thought i just have very vivid daydreams, but then i found myself in houses i didn't know telling people stuff like "you have a crate of a kind underneath your living room floor that scares you?" and they confirmed lol. it's so weird. i just accept that the mind is a strange thing and we know so little about it, so of course there will be things we can't really explain.

guys isn't it silly- people act like it's impossible, para-normal or whatnot, but then you talk to folks and everyone, literally everyone has something like that to say. so basically- it's the norm? how is it not normal lol?

Haha, you're right Rainy. The mind is definitely a strange thing .... more complex than any computer. It's no wonder they don't alway work properly.

I can't actually remember where I went, I just knew I had gone. I think that was the freaky party. It was like so many things flipped through my brain at once that I couldn't compute them properly.

Platinum Member
    Well this was a shock to stumble across ...I must of left before I even saw this page of you two responding , I am so sorry .... I was looking in my threads for something and saw this and thought arghhh yes ...so again , bluey and rainy I am sorry I never came back on xxxx

Rainy I love the * tricking * myself idea , it is fabulous . That is absolutely mad , the coffee story hahaha I wonder what else would have come out if you hadn't of stopped yourself .

Bluey I get that all the time as well ..my daughter does too ..it amazing isn't it , I try and induce that , especially in the bath hahaha but I end up on these amazing journeys and like awakenings , answers I have been looking for ...or just madness like you described , sort of all over ..

oh I do love this stuff .

Platinum Member
    When negative thoughts take over positive ones .

It is all well and good knowing that we are what we put out , it is great to know that the laws of the universe are a real thingy ma jig and it is encouraging to acknowledge that we can re wire our brains to be in a better place , to eventually not have to put so much effort into the right thoughts ...but what about the all consuming , negative , hateful , venom filled cluster of hellish thoughts that many of us let wander through our minds . If it is to be , that our thoughts bring about the response we get back , then what does one do if your thoughts are on the dark side .
    Mentally ill or not , not many can claim to spend every day with the essence of purity running through their minds .

so if you are doing well .. big smile , determined to banish the bad from your head and just look around and accept the gift of life , the beauty and nature and recognise the kindness of others and then bang , you want to slit someones throat ...has that ruined all the positivity you felt , has it cancelled out the good , are you just an evil monster ...well the answer to that is what you do next .....( obviously if you do slit someones throat , that's a whole new topic ) ..First just accept you had the thought ....as opposed to spending the next 7 hours cursing yourself for letting the negative in . * I had that thought ..the end * and then more to reassure yourself that you are putting the right message out there ..verbally cancel it out , which should hopefully mentally allow you to let it go ..so ....* I do not give any power to that bad thought *...then mentally walk away from it ..you had it , you said sorry , you gave it no power and now you're good ...leave it alone ........It would be easier to not even give it that much thought by doing a mantra ..but this way we feel we have expressed that we didn't mean it and we get a feeling of peace again . We are aiming to just let things go ....not punish ourselves over and over and over again for not achieving perfection .

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice