Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuff about stuff and things ...

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    I am so sorry sweetheart. Your mom is looking after you from heaven. ❤
    aww thankyou vic x I believe she is as well ...

I keep meaning to tell you I love your new name and sorry I keep calling you lady vic ...see I did it again .

Platinum Member
    The Secret Scroll

"When you find that burning desire to be or do something, you've found a powerful force that can cut through seemingly impossible circumstances and limitations."

—from Hero
    "Discover your purpose. Live your dream."

May the joy be with you

Platinum Member
    A Secret Scrolls message
    Creator of The Secret

From The Secret Daily Teachings

If you find yourself in a negative situation with someone in your life, take a few minutes each day to feel love within your heart for that person, and then send it out into the Universe. Just doing this one thing helps to remove any resentment, anger, or negativity towards that person.

Remember that feeling resentment, anger, or any negative emotion attracts it back to you. Feeling love attracts love back to you. What you are feeling for another, you are bringing to you.
    Send it out into the Universe

May the joy be with you

that is the worst.

my then partner chose that time to be spoiled and demanding and egocentric. when i knew she was dying that night and immediately went to see her he gave me hell because, in his words,i shouldn't be spending the evening with her, he is a victim here, as he needs to spend the evening alone on the couch. i kid you not. when i called him later that evening to tell him she died he said "um. eff it huh. listen, i'm hungry and sleepy, talk to you tomorrow". they are gems.

going through it completely alone is scary as f. yeah, orphan- that's it! i thought that was just me, i remember thinking how can i feel like an orphan, i'm an adult.

i wish you'd had someone reliable at the time.

i can imagine all our mums up there laughing having a good time together. i always let mine know when someone is on their way up there so she can greet them.

do you talk to your mum, or feel her presence? i once dreamt mine was happy and healthy, sitting next to me and wondering if i can see her. i don't want to nag her, i feel like they should not be disturbed, but i try to talk to her. maybe it's a way to transition to living without them.

"When you find that burning desire to be or do something, you've found a powerful force that can cut through seemingly impossible circumstances and limitations."
    i love that. passion is invincible.

eta: omg sorry pipp luv i keep rambling on here. you make people feel so comfortable.

Platinum Member
    Oh my god what a p1g ... what an absolute p1g ...I mean how can anyone be that self absorbed , I am sorry you went through this at one of the worst times of your life ..
    I can also imagine all our mums up there ,I am smiling with a tear in my eye <3

This dream you talk of ... well for me ( and you know I am very easy about this stuff , I neither try to convert anyone or disrespect their beliefs ) that tells me she came to visit to let you know exactly that ...that she was ok ... and you did indeed see her ... beautiful . Spirit comes in dream , either just dropping off the sleep or just waking up .. that state our minds are in means we wont freak out but are lucid enough to see and recall what just went on . Especially for people like us who really wouldn't encourage a room full of passed over people just popping in ...arghhhhhhhh I must add that I do get people passing through though ... I smell them , I usually go very goose bumpy and will see clear movement going on ...that I can cope with , I usually just say ..hello .... no freaky sh1t and we are good . hahaha anyway ..mums , dreams .

Before Christmas I hit a downer ..you know , mental health , can;t be helped , it is what it is ..I was staring at satans bell end day after day with seemingly no end to it ...I had fallen asleep on the sofa and the next thing I remember was my mum was sat on the opposite sofa , I had got up and was in the kitchen ..it is open plan so I sort of did a double take cos it was a surprise to see her ,,obviously hahah and she laughed , her beautiful face lit up , she was laughing at my surprise , and that smile of hers was just so lovely ... then I found myself back on the sofa *awake* .... it doesn't matter to me if that was a dream to others , I know myself the difference and I know that she came through like that because I had hit rock bottom ... it was a very beautiful experience . I do talk to her .. a lot .. and my dad . It is nice to know they are together .

Rainy you write away all you want on here , it is nice that you do xx

I must add that I do get people passing through though ... I smell them , I usually go very goose bumpy and will see clear movement going on
    does such a room feel crowded to you? i have felt like there was a crowd moving about in rooms where people did card readings and things like that. i mean it felt crowded after they had already stopped the reading and left. i didn't much like it.

yes, i think of it as a sign that they're not completely absent too.

i never dare ask for such experiences. if something pleasant like that happens-- and i'm a nutter and have seen stuff and believe every bit of what people tell me they see and hear- i appreciate it for whether it was my subconscious or something other. but to ask to experience it frequently...i don't know. i don't dare. i think the "line" is there for a reason and if someone is lead to peak across that's nice, but one needs to respect it i think. also, i believe i am of little faith. and if i made a habit out of asking for "sings" or proof and actually frequently got it, i would become overly-dependent on them. i knew a man who used to be a reputable dowser. he said he gave it up because he relied too much on it. like he would be reading an article and dowsing to check whether cited info is true or not. he said at some point he thought he will soon be unable to take a dump without dowsing about it first so he went cold turkey.

i think i'm like that. i'd not know where to stop. like you said. stuff is good, and things too, but then the line needs to be drawn there

that is wonderful, that she appeared when you felt so low. precious...

Platinum Member
    HAHAHAHAHA that bloke taking a dump ... lollin ... I got like that with my pendulum though ..so dangerous to do it to yourself and relating to exes ...like giving yourself a reading ..ohh I would warn people off doing anything like that in throws of heartache . I used to do bursts of yes and no questions for other people on a spiritual site a while back ..like the numbers ..but I lost my pendulum and haven't replaced it yet .

I WANT to take it further m that;s my problem ..that line and crossing it ..I would love right now rainy to get a message come right into my head now off your mum and dad and be able to tell you stuff and bring great comfort .. not for praise or glory , but for the happiness and peace of mind for others . I do get the odd flashes of stuff , but I just daren't open that door fully . It is fear ..so for a start that is the wrong mindset .

Yes I have often experienced the full room thing and the energy can be so sick you can hardly breathe .

Here's a *spooky* little story ...I kept seeing the numbers 5-2 and 13 before my mam died . Be it on the tv , on car number plates , books , you name it and one of those numbers would be on it ...my mam died on the 5th of feb as we know ..and her funeral was the 13th .

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by pippy longstocking
    aww thankyou vic x I believe she is as well ...

I keep meaning to tell you I love your new name and sorry I keep calling you lady vic ...see I did it again .
    Hahaha that is ok.

Big hugs for you sweetie.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    Hahaha that is ok.

Big hugs for you sweetie.
    you are a darling vic xxxx

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice