Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hobbit hole or Hobbit hell

journeynow
    I looked and he sure is keeping busy, plus has highlighted your project. (200% satisfaction???) He must have an address for all these people do do business with him! Why won't he deal with the problems caused by a faulty roof THAT HE BUILT? (Plus the lousy foundation, which could be part of the problem, maybe the building shifted.) He's still building outbuildings. I don't get it. Post ON his facebook page, "Does anyone know how to reach [his name]?" Time to do a followup "human interest" story, including the whole rigamarole trying to follow up with him and going through the courts?

2. Thanks reinventmyself, pippy longstocking thanked for this post
    pippy longstocking
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartGoesOn [Register to see the link]
    Oh my Miss Pipps, I certainly hope you get this sorted out soon.

Simply fab! xxx
    thankyou darling heart xxxxxxx

pippy longstocking
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by journeynow [Register to see the link]
    I looked and he sure is keeping busy, plus has highlighted your project. (200% satisfaction???) He must have an address for all these people do do business with him! Why won't he deal with the problems caused by a faulty roof THAT HE BUILT? (Plus the lousy foundation, which could be part of the problem, maybe the building shifted.) He's still building outbuildings. I don't get it. Post ON his facebook page, "Does anyone know how to reach [his name]?" Time to do a followup "human interest" story, including the whole rigamarole trying to follow up with him and going through the courts?
    I have done all that already , he has now blocked me on 3 accounts and blocked emily as well .. we have screen shot him still using me as advertising , I have asked him in private not to .. I have posted pics , I have posted links ..within seconds they are down ... I wrote to his wife's father pleading with him to watch the video , look at all the pics and talk some sense into him ( he came with him to help put it up ) I explained how when I do find then his wife will be the one getting the grief , that each visit the bailiffs will charge them extra ..that all my costs will go ontop ...I wrote to him on his own page , I wrote to her on her own page ,,again they just block me .....I had one letter with no heading saying they offered to make remedial repairs ... but remedial repairs wont cut it because there are not enough support beams underneath and you saw the floor yourself ..and it said in the letter if I try and ruin his reputation any more they will sue me ... then last oct/nov they wrote via my friend to pass on the message that where not ignoring me , they where seeking legal advice !!!!!!! I wish they would cos then I would have an address and any lawyer is going to tell him he has lost this already ...my friends have posted on his page , they have written to him ... I have left phone messages as well ..every step of the way , giving him chance to sort it before it goes to far ...nothing ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Top Threads
Always feeling stressed. Need to find out what's going on.
Hi all. I'm suffering from something and I don't know what this is. I hope you can help me. Single 34 year old guy here feeling something he
Loose at least 20 pounds in a week and a half?
This probably a silly question but I'm going to Paris in a week and half and I would like to loose some weight before I go. I regret not being very

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
My boyfriend doesn't text me as much anymore?
My boyfriend would text me everyday all day and now he won't text me first anymore or at all sometimes. Last night he stopped replying to my text so
Is she the rebound
If he leaves a 17 year relationship to date his High School Sweetheart from 32 years ago, is she a rebound ?
I want to break NC after almost 2 months to invite my ex gf to a concert
We have been in NC for almost 2 months after being together for 6 years. She stopped responding to a text i sent her. I saw she was interested in
Online dating, and why it doesn't work well for most men
We discussed this before, and for some reason people got personal and mean about it. So I have no intention of returning to this thread, but I wanted
PLEASE HELP, boyfriend talks to mom 4-5 times per day, very odd relationship....
Hi guys, Always been hesitant to post my personal business online. Anyways... here it goes... So my boyfriend is amazing...(just to throw this
Hurtful joking
My bf jokes about things that are very hurtful. Today was probably one of the most hurtful. He tried to grab my breasts and he does this a lot. He's
He dumped me and won't return my stuff
So I was seeing a guy for a short amount of time. Out of the blue....he blocked me? Fair enough, I get the message, I think it's rude but
Ask For Advice