Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hobbit hole or Hobbit hell

journeynow
    I looked and he sure is keeping busy, plus has highlighted your project. (200% satisfaction???) He must have an address for all these people do do business with him! Why won't he deal with the problems caused by a faulty roof THAT HE BUILT? (Plus the lousy foundation, which could be part of the problem, maybe the building shifted.) He's still building outbuildings. I don't get it. Post ON his facebook page, "Does anyone know how to reach [his name]?" Time to do a followup "human interest" story, including the whole rigamarole trying to follow up with him and going through the courts?

pippy longstocking
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartGoesOn [Register to see the link]
    Oh my Miss Pipps, I certainly hope you get this sorted out soon.

Simply fab! xxx
    thankyou darling heart xxxxxxx

pippy longstocking
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by journeynow [Register to see the link]
    I looked and he sure is keeping busy, plus has highlighted your project. (200% satisfaction???) He must have an address for all these people do do business with him! Why won't he deal with the problems caused by a faulty roof THAT HE BUILT? (Plus the lousy foundation, which could be part of the problem, maybe the building shifted.) He's still building outbuildings. I don't get it. Post ON his facebook page, "Does anyone know how to reach [his name]?" Time to do a followup "human interest" story, including the whole rigamarole trying to follow up with him and going through the courts?
    I have done all that already , he has now blocked me on 3 accounts and blocked emily as well .. we have screen shot him still using me as advertising , I have asked him in private not to .. I have posted pics , I have posted links ..within seconds they are down ... I wrote to his wife's father pleading with him to watch the video , look at all the pics and talk some sense into him ( he came with him to help put it up ) I explained how when I do find then his wife will be the one getting the grief , that each visit the bailiffs will charge them extra ..that all my costs will go ontop ...I wrote to him on his own page , I wrote to her on her own page ,,again they just block me .....I had one letter with no heading saying they offered to make remedial repairs ... but remedial repairs wont cut it because there are not enough support beams underneath and you saw the floor yourself ..and it said in the letter if I try and ruin his reputation any more they will sue me ... then last oct/nov they wrote via my friend to pass on the message that where not ignoring me , they where seeking legal advice !!!!!!! I wish they would cos then I would have an address and any lawyer is going to tell him he has lost this already ...my friends have posted on his page , they have written to him ... I have left phone messages as well ..every step of the way , giving him chance to sort it before it goes to far ...nothing ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Top Threads
best friend's mom has end stage COPD, needs advice
It's been a long time since I've posted on here. I used to be quite active on here. Tim and I are still pretty close friends. I'm also good friends
Improving Concentration and Memiry
I've had a lot of instability in my life for a long time. I've lived on my own for three and a half years. A bit over 2 years ago, after moving

Featured Threads
Moving in together with my almost one year boyfriend but one big issue
Dear All, I haven't been back here for a while now. I have decided to post here instead than in the "pets" section, because I didn't want to
Back from the holidays: waiting for him to contact me
I am back form my holidays. I went away three weeks. We had two great dates before I went away. During the holidays we texted a few times, the
Should I do it?
Maybe itís because Iím such a nostalgic person, Itís going to be a full year since our breakup las January. I still think about her every f*cking day
He chose his lodgers side so I broke up with him but still love him
I just broke up with my boyfriend of one year because 4 months ago he let a friend move into his house with him she asked him ,and in turn he asked
Feeling unsure after 4 years and before marriage
Me and my fiancť are together for 4 years now, both in our mid 30s, had an engagement not long ago. We live in [B]MY [/B] apartment. I feel
Broke up with gf
So back story 4 months into the relationship. She knows about while she hasn't met my friends she knows of them. I know not much about her past. I
Girlfriend having abortion and says she needs time to herself. What do I do?
Hello, this is my first post in this forum and I am struggling and need a lot of help. 2 weeks ago my girlfriend found out she was pregnant, we are
Ask For Advice