Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hobbit hole or Hobbit hell

journeynow
    I looked and he sure is keeping busy, plus has highlighted your project. (200% satisfaction???) He must have an address for all these people do do business with him! Why won't he deal with the problems caused by a faulty roof THAT HE BUILT? (Plus the lousy foundation, which could be part of the problem, maybe the building shifted.) He's still building outbuildings. I don't get it. Post ON his facebook page, "Does anyone know how to reach [his name]?" Time to do a followup "human interest" story, including the whole rigamarole trying to follow up with him and going through the courts?

2. Thanks reinventmyself, pippy longstocking thanked for this post
    pippy longstocking
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartGoesOn [Register to see the link]
    Oh my Miss Pipps, I certainly hope you get this sorted out soon.

Simply fab! xxx
    thankyou darling heart xxxxxxx

pippy longstocking
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by journeynow [Register to see the link]
    I looked and he sure is keeping busy, plus has highlighted your project. (200% satisfaction???) He must have an address for all these people do do business with him! Why won't he deal with the problems caused by a faulty roof THAT HE BUILT? (Plus the lousy foundation, which could be part of the problem, maybe the building shifted.) He's still building outbuildings. I don't get it. Post ON his facebook page, "Does anyone know how to reach [his name]?" Time to do a followup "human interest" story, including the whole rigamarole trying to follow up with him and going through the courts?
    I have done all that already , he has now blocked me on 3 accounts and blocked emily as well .. we have screen shot him still using me as advertising , I have asked him in private not to .. I have posted pics , I have posted links ..within seconds they are down ... I wrote to his wife's father pleading with him to watch the video , look at all the pics and talk some sense into him ( he came with him to help put it up ) I explained how when I do find then his wife will be the one getting the grief , that each visit the bailiffs will charge them extra ..that all my costs will go ontop ...I wrote to him on his own page , I wrote to her on her own page ,,again they just block me .....I had one letter with no heading saying they offered to make remedial repairs ... but remedial repairs wont cut it because there are not enough support beams underneath and you saw the floor yourself ..and it said in the letter if I try and ruin his reputation any more they will sue me ... then last oct/nov they wrote via my friend to pass on the message that where not ignoring me , they where seeking legal advice !!!!!!! I wish they would cos then I would have an address and any lawyer is going to tell him he has lost this already ...my friends have posted on his page , they have written to him ... I have left phone messages as well ..every step of the way , giving him chance to sort it before it goes to far ...nothing ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Top Threads
healthy activities you like
Hey people! Like everyone here, I'm trying to find myself, what i like and what i can keep myself busy with; and so far I've come up with a short
I just dont know
So about 6 months ago, I had what appeared to be an outbreak of herpes, a few days before the concerning spot appeared, I had sex with two people
Burning dried bay leaves to reduce anxiety and stress
I have read about this and seen this in many places lately . So I thought I would give it a try . And wow. The first experience was intensely
Don't remember anything I do
Everyday I can't remember what I do can't remember even hanging out with my ex , please help
UTI or bad virus?
I've took two doses of trimethoprim in the past three months due to an Ecoli UTI but this has been the worst... I have been going to the bathroom
Every thing is unreal
Having a hard time broke up with my gf which I really don't see happened ! I did enjoy myself and time with her but I was always misrable for no

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Heard my ex-boyfriend having sex
Please please please help me. Tonight I heard my ex boyfriend having sex with another woman and I'm totally gutted and sick inside. Unfortunately
Advice married man
I am 38 yrs old 2 kids ( 8 and 17) I was in a relationship with my ex for 21 years and things ended. Fast forward 6 months I met a wonderful man who
I have an experiment on how to attact
I often hear lately that women and men want the exact same things and are attracted to the exact same things. I don't believe this one bit, so I
My boyfriend said I have nothing to offer?
He told me I have nothing to offer other than sex. He called me a nobody even though I am going to school and have a part time job. What does he mean
What do I do HELP.
Ive dated this girl for just over two years our relationship started off great. We were in love and I could see myself marrying this girl. A few
5 years later with silent treatment
I am 44 yr old woman with someone 6yrs younger. I was taken to an emergency hospital 2 weeks ago with suspected stroke..he left me at the door of
Help... I'm driving myself crazy.
So my ex and I have been broken up for 4 months. We have had no contact in four months. He blocked me on Facebook immediately after the breakup. Last
Ask For Advice