Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hobbit hole or Hobbit hell

journeynow
    I looked and he sure is keeping busy, plus has highlighted your project. (200% satisfaction???) He must have an address for all these people do do business with him! Why won't he deal with the problems caused by a faulty roof THAT HE BUILT? (Plus the lousy foundation, which could be part of the problem, maybe the building shifted.) He's still building outbuildings. I don't get it. Post ON his facebook page, "Does anyone know how to reach [his name]?" Time to do a followup "human interest" story, including the whole rigamarole trying to follow up with him and going through the courts?

2. Thanks reinventmyself, pippy longstocking thanked for this post
    pippy longstocking
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartGoesOn [Register to see the link]
    Oh my Miss Pipps, I certainly hope you get this sorted out soon.

Simply fab! xxx
    thankyou darling heart xxxxxxx

pippy longstocking
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by journeynow [Register to see the link]
    I looked and he sure is keeping busy, plus has highlighted your project. (200% satisfaction???) He must have an address for all these people do do business with him! Why won't he deal with the problems caused by a faulty roof THAT HE BUILT? (Plus the lousy foundation, which could be part of the problem, maybe the building shifted.) He's still building outbuildings. I don't get it. Post ON his facebook page, "Does anyone know how to reach [his name]?" Time to do a followup "human interest" story, including the whole rigamarole trying to follow up with him and going through the courts?
    I have done all that already , he has now blocked me on 3 accounts and blocked emily as well .. we have screen shot him still using me as advertising , I have asked him in private not to .. I have posted pics , I have posted links ..within seconds they are down ... I wrote to his wife's father pleading with him to watch the video , look at all the pics and talk some sense into him ( he came with him to help put it up ) I explained how when I do find then his wife will be the one getting the grief , that each visit the bailiffs will charge them extra ..that all my costs will go ontop ...I wrote to him on his own page , I wrote to her on her own page ,,again they just block me .....I had one letter with no heading saying they offered to make remedial repairs ... but remedial repairs wont cut it because there are not enough support beams underneath and you saw the floor yourself ..and it said in the letter if I try and ruin his reputation any more they will sue me ... then last oct/nov they wrote via my friend to pass on the message that where not ignoring me , they where seeking legal advice !!!!!!! I wish they would cos then I would have an address and any lawyer is going to tell him he has lost this already ...my friends have posted on his page , they have written to him ... I have left phone messages as well ..every step of the way , giving him chance to sort it before it goes to far ...nothing ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Top Threads
Starting Psychotherapy on Thursday!
My partner ended things with me today. I have accepted my part in the break up. In hindsight the solutions are so obvious but he says it's too
Sex
So there was this rumor going around school that me and my boyfriend had sex in the olds one weekend when I went to his house. Well because of the

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
I didnt know this was cheating until i saw how much it hurt him
So my boyfriend and I have been together 8 months. It's been pretty close to perfect over all until last weekend. We trusted each other before this
Interview Vibes
Hello, eNA! I have posted a few times about my career search - thank you all for the help! I've been having a lot more luck lately and have four
Ex from seven years ago married
My ex from seven years got married in November 2016 he began dating this girl eight months after dumping me.hiw have I found this out? By the
❌Did i just get stood up????❌
A few weeks ago this guy and i started texting. It was a pretty instant interest right from the start, on both ends. He kept telling me how
HELP My boyfriend blocked me after an argument
Almost 3 weeks ago me and my (EX) boyfriend that ive been seeing for about a year had a huge explosive and petty fight over him being selfish/ self
My wife has zero trust in me
So we have been married for about 8 months now, everything was fine prior to marriage. From the day we got married to today, it has been a living
21, in a relationship and sexually frustrated
I'm 21 (female) and I'm dating a 28 year old. Ive had my round of men before him so I know exactly what I like during sex and he's PERFECT. But what
Ask For Advice