Panic attack...feel like im going crazy.

I had a dream that my boyfriend and i were separated from each other..i was meant to go on a holiday but i didnt want to be away from him so i didnt go.

When i woke up i was highly anxious and was scared to leave him. I was worried about him dying. I was sitting in the lounge ready to leave and i heard sirens.

I got in the car and let it be which was played at a friends funeral was on the radio when i turned it on..then i changed channels and adeles "hello from the other side" was playing. Then i looked out my window and there was a big billboard for white lady funerals and the radio started playing a funeral ad..i turned around to go home and on my way i noticed a police car..

I got home and i cried and hugged my boyfriend..i was so distressed i couldnt even make it to work.

Lately i had a major work change, ive been stressed to the max. Wondering if this is why i panicked?,

From dreammoods.com:

"To dream of a separation suggests that you are experiencing some separation anxiety. You are afraid of feeling unneeded or abandoned. Alternatively, the dream means that you need to looking at an issue more objectively. You need to pull yourself away from a situation and look at it from afar."

Archived