Irregular missed period but negative pregnancy tests

LouLou5

Hello everyone, I have been experiencing massive stress for the last week or so, as my period got late. I didn't know where it was due exactly as in December I've got it twice a month. My last period started on the 3rd of January and lasted 5 days and generally..according to my app, my average periods are about 24 days. Now I know my periods are irregular but it kinda freaked me out when I had certain symptoms like back pain, sensitive nipples, now my breast feel a bit harder and somehow the awkward feeling you get when u know your period will come soon but still nothing. I had to pregnancy tests so far, sensitive ones. one the other day, and the second one this morning, both negatives. Now I'm thinking..maybe hopefully my brain is just over stressed or something and everything is nothing but a hormonal imbalance. However, the only time I could have got pregnant was on the 17th Jan, the condom fell off for a bit and we didn't realise it until after few seconds. However he keeps telling me that he didn't cum before or while he was a bit in..but I can't really remember to be honest. Now its 31 and no period yet.

Please, I really need your opinion regarding this matter, I am about to get in a depression.

Thank you!

Hello everyone, I have been experiencing massive stress for the last week or so, as my period got late. I didn't know where it was due exactly as in December I've got it twice a month. My last period started on the 3rd of January and lasted 5 days and generally..according to my app, my average periods are about 24 days. Now I know my periods are irregular but it kinda freaked me out when I had certain symptoms like back pain, sensitive nipples, now my breast feel a bit harder and somehow the awkward feeling you get when u know your period will come soon but still nothing. I had to pregnancy tests so far, sensitive ones. one the other day, and the second one this morning, both negatives. Now I'm thinking..maybe hopefully my brain is just over stressed or something and everything is nothing but a hormonal imbalance. However, the only time I could have got pregnant was on the 17th Jan, the condom fell off for a bit and we didn't realise it until after few seconds. However he keeps telling me that he didn't cum before or while he was a bit in..but I can't really remember to be honest. Now its 31 and no period yet.

Please, I really need your opinion regarding this matter, I am about to get in a depression.

Thank you!

That could be symptoms of almost anything. I bet if you put it into WebMD other things come up. The only way you can find out is if you go to the doctor.

It could be something else medically related OR it could be stress. I had times with late periods over the years before I had my daughter. It was usually stress.

The first test I took with my daughter it was negative. Took one two days later positive. Went to the doctor positive (and had 10 positive test that week before I went). I didn't really feel any symptoms before I took that test either.

Doctor. Asap.

I don't have the correct parts. Stress can definitely effect your period. Specially if irregular to begin with. The mind can also play tricks on you. If it doesn't come. The only real way is to go to the Dr for piece of mind. I's birth control an option? That can help stabilize your periods or get rid of them. 2 forms are better then 1. Plus you don't have to rely on your partner.

Good sign is the negative tests.

The Dr will do a test for you that is exactly like the one you buy over the counter. But they also do a blood test which is better at picking up the pregnancy hormone. If you do that, you'll have a surer answer.

Don't stress, it will be okay.

I've been very late and very irregular before.

Stress can definitely cause it to be late. There were a couple times that even though I was on birth control and abstinent for months that I would stress about it. (I know, it doesn't make any sense) but I would stress about it and make symptoms up in my mind. Negative tests are a good sign.

Archived