Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Independence in leaps :)

~Seraphim ~
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Update:

He completed most of the task which is pretty good! He missed the first bus so I picked him up and dropped him off. Then he went to his appointment paid his bill and booked the appointment for he is filing. Then he took the bus back.

So a big success I think!

He wants someone there for his filing. That might have to be his dad or I alert the office ahead of time that he is afraid.

SherrySher
    Well done!! He should be very proud of himself, indeed!
    I hope he continues to have success.

3. Thanks ~Seraphim ~ thanked for this post
    browneyedgirl36
    Platinum Member browneyedgirl36's Avatar
    Great news!

~Seraphim ~
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Another update:

Today he got a tooth filled on his own and bought a pair of shoes on his own! Monumental!

journeynow
    Oh my, my heart swells hearing this!

7. Thanks ~Seraphim ~ thanked for this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Top Threads
Husband's cousin is not moving out.
Hi all, I have a very serious problem and would love to get some advise on this - My husband's cousin is not moving out even after 4
My dad was the executer of my grandma's estate...
My grandma died 6 years ago, it's safe to say she died a millionaire or pretty close to it. My dad was the executor. I recently found out that after
Abusive brother
Hello everyone... I rarely talk to anyone about this besides my boyfriend and best friends. This has been an issue for me since i began going to
How do I handle my ex-wifes new fiance?
I have been divorced a little over 3 years and my ex-wife who left me for a guy she met online is engaged for a second time. She was dating two
Moving pit
I'm 17 going on 18 this year and I am ready to move out of my grandmother's house. I feel like I have no privacy and after awhile I get tired of her
Sister is leaving
My sister is leaving to be with her boyfriend and moving to another state right after graduation. She is 18 and is going to join the navy. I don't
How do I talk to my family?
I apologize for the lengthy post in advance. For almost all of my adult life I have been involved in a myriad of abusive and one-sided

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
I didnt know this was cheating until i saw how much it hurt him
So my boyfriend and I have been together 8 months. It's been pretty close to perfect over all until last weekend. We trusted each other before this
Interview Vibes
Hello, eNA! I have posted a few times about my career search - thank you all for the help! I've been having a lot more luck lately and have four
Ex from seven years ago married
My ex from seven years got married in November 2016 he began dating this girl eight months after dumping me.hiw have I found this out? By the
❌Did i just get stood up????❌
A few weeks ago this guy and i started texting. It was a pretty instant interest right from the start, on both ends. He kept telling me how
HELP My boyfriend blocked me after an argument
Almost 3 weeks ago me and my (EX) boyfriend that ive been seeing for about a year had a huge explosive and petty fight over him being selfish/ self
My wife has zero trust in me
So we have been married for about 8 months now, everything was fine prior to marriage. From the day we got married to today, it has been a living
21, in a relationship and sexually frustrated
I'm 21 (female) and I'm dating a 28 year old. Ive had my round of men before him so I know exactly what I like during sex and he's PERFECT. But what
Ask For Advice