Why am I feeling like this?

New girl

I know this is my fault but the other night I was at mine and had a few drinks and my ex rang me to see if I wanted to go to his so I did. Turning up at his was himself and a older man, they said to me that had got cocain and that I should have some and cause the older man was buying it. So I did but I felt very nervous because I knew something was right. I know most of you are going to say well you should of gone home but I felt obliged to stay. At this point this man kept touching me and made me feel very uncomfortable I didn't know what to do and buy time I know it he is having sex with me. After this happened I just wanted to get home and

The only was was through them they gave me and lift and ended staying for a bit. The older man chucked money at me and said this is from last night. I felt so up set and so small that he did that and I obviously refused. I went mad saying that that was so degrading. I asked him to leave but he didn't. I started to make food and he said can my friend come for a bit and I said well not really. Next minute this women walks up my stairs and it is a prostitue I told them both to leave and that is disgusting behaviour because this is my home. I feel like I've been manipulated but this feeling inside me is horrible. I know I shouldn't of taken the Coke but how will this feeling go away?

Wow your ex pimped you out and then you invited the guy into your home? If this isn't a troll post, you must make a better set of friends and ditch that ex.

they said to me that had got cocain and that I should have some and cause the older man was buying it. buy time I know it he is having sex with me. they gave me and lift and ended staying for a bit. The older man chucked money at me and said this is from last night.. I asked him to leave but he didn't. Next minute this women walks up my stairs and it is a prostitue I told them both to leave

Archived