Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I think I'm dying.

TheLoser
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseman2 [Register to see the link]
    If you have no polyps on colonoscopy that's a good sign. Do your parents have colon problems?
    My uncle died of rectal cancer, my father has polyps, my grandma died of rectal cancer so... it in family.

EDIT:

I was in hospital 3 times before last colonoscopy, all my polips were removed in few times. I had it in rectum and in stomach. Don't know english word for that part of body.

pippy longstocking
    Platinum Member
    I can understand why you are having dreams and such a horror one as well , you are dealing with a lot and have experienced such sad things ....I do think it stands to reason that your poor head is turning cartwheels x much love to you , stay strong always .. the mind is powerful .

Viceroy
    It's best if you think and act positively. Don't let this become a self fulfilling prophecy, enjoy your life. Make sure you're eating healthy, (especially in your case) I would avoid any processed foods. Keep your digestive tract clean!!

The gym can help you build strength, you can do a lot of light exercise that keeps you moving and feeling good. If you're feeling paranoid get a second or third opinion (to put your mind at ease).

angrythoughts
    I have all those same problems you do and I sometimes feel as though I'm dying as well. For the most part we are both probably wrong. Especially since you've seen a doctor to ensure that you are in fact fine. This might be some form of hypochondriac. I am one as well. I literally go to the doctor for the same problem every year. I'm convinced there's a tumor growing behind my left eye and I've been told by 6 different doctors that my eye is fine lol.

Try not to worry!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Top Threads
Working out
I joined a gym a week ago, I haven't worked out in 5 years. I started out on the elite side of the gym using the trx and mx4 small group sessions. I
Is 10mg Lexapro a too low dosage?
I started taking the 10 mgs around the 1st of this month, I think I was feeling a bit better. I went in for my follow up on (last) Thursday feeling
Twilight anesthesia
If you have dental phobia I HIGHLY recommend this for dental surgery. I have a massive dental phobia and I needed a surgical extraction. I was so so
Severe cramping after eating for first time
Hello, hello. :) I am just wondering if anyone has exerperienced cramps or pain of some sort after eating. It happens after I eat sometimes in the

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Dating younger guy 24 years difference
I am 50 yrs old dating a 26 yrs old guy. We been dating each other for a couple months things are great between us. He told me he will always be
Boyfriend gets very angry if I mention his ex, is this normal?
Hi everyone! My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 5months. He broke up with his ex and a year and a half ago. 7 months after they
Should I let my boyfriend stay overnight with his friends?
Hi there. Firstly thank you for reading this post. I am a new member to this forum, and also will soon be new immigrant of the UK so basically there
Is this abuse?
Iím desperate for some advice. Iíve been with my partner for nearly 2 years and everything has been ok, except from when he drinks. I really do not
Is there hope for me?
Me and my girlfriend of two years had been talking about moving in together lately. We didn't actually go look at any place in person, but browsed a
Bringing up trust issues at the start of a new relationship? My situation...
Haven't been on these boards since my last break up a couple years ago, and here I am about to begin a new relationship with feelings from the last
Whats my next move - Dating a girl fresh out of a relationship
Hey guys, So heres the deal. Met a girl in class and I asked her out. Her answer was "maybe" because she didn't want to say no to me but just
Ask For Advice