Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I think I'm dying.

TheLoser
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseman2 [Register to see the link]
    If you have no polyps on colonoscopy that's a good sign. Do your parents have colon problems?
    My uncle died of rectal cancer, my father has polyps, my grandma died of rectal cancer so... it in family.

EDIT:

I was in hospital 3 times before last colonoscopy, all my polips were removed in few times. I had it in rectum and in stomach. Don't know english word for that part of body.

pippy longstocking
    Platinum Member
    I can understand why you are having dreams and such a horror one as well , you are dealing with a lot and have experienced such sad things ....I do think it stands to reason that your poor head is turning cartwheels x much love to you , stay strong always .. the mind is powerful .

Viceroy
    It's best if you think and act positively. Don't let this become a self fulfilling prophecy, enjoy your life. Make sure you're eating healthy, (especially in your case) I would avoid any processed foods. Keep your digestive tract clean!!

The gym can help you build strength, you can do a lot of light exercise that keeps you moving and feeling good. If you're feeling paranoid get a second or third opinion (to put your mind at ease).

angrythoughts
    I have all those same problems you do and I sometimes feel as though I'm dying as well. For the most part we are both probably wrong. Especially since you've seen a doctor to ensure that you are in fact fine. This might be some form of hypochondriac. I am one as well. I literally go to the doctor for the same problem every year. I'm convinced there's a tumor growing behind my left eye and I've been told by 6 different doctors that my eye is fine lol.

Try not to worry!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
My boyfriend doesn't text me as much anymore?
My boyfriend would text me everyday all day and now he won't text me first anymore or at all sometimes. Last night he stopped replying to my text so
Is she the rebound
If he leaves a 17 year relationship to date his High School Sweetheart from 32 years ago, is she a rebound ?
I want to break NC after almost 2 months to invite my ex gf to a concert
We have been in NC for almost 2 months after being together for 6 years. She stopped responding to a text i sent her. I saw she was interested in
Online dating, and why it doesn't work well for most men
We discussed this before, and for some reason people got personal and mean about it. So I have no intention of returning to this thread, but I wanted
PLEASE HELP, boyfriend talks to mom 4-5 times per day, very odd relationship....
Hi guys, Always been hesitant to post my personal business online. Anyways... here it goes... So my boyfriend is amazing...(just to throw this
Hurtful joking
My bf jokes about things that are very hurtful. Today was probably one of the most hurtful. He tried to grab my breasts and he does this a lot. He's
He dumped me and won't return my stuff
So I was seeing a guy for a short amount of time. Out of the blue....he blocked me? Fair enough, I get the message, I think it's rude but
Ask For Advice