Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I think I'm dying.

TheLoser
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseman2 [Register to see the link]
    If you have no polyps on colonoscopy that's a good sign. Do your parents have colon problems?
    My uncle died of rectal cancer, my father has polyps, my grandma died of rectal cancer so... it in family.

EDIT:

I was in hospital 3 times before last colonoscopy, all my polips were removed in few times. I had it in rectum and in stomach. Don't know english word for that part of body.

pippy longstocking
    Platinum Member
    I can understand why you are having dreams and such a horror one as well , you are dealing with a lot and have experienced such sad things ....I do think it stands to reason that your poor head is turning cartwheels x much love to you , stay strong always .. the mind is powerful .

Viceroy
    It's best if you think and act positively. Don't let this become a self fulfilling prophecy, enjoy your life. Make sure you're eating healthy, (especially in your case) I would avoid any processed foods. Keep your digestive tract clean!!

The gym can help you build strength, you can do a lot of light exercise that keeps you moving and feeling good. If you're feeling paranoid get a second or third opinion (to put your mind at ease).

angrythoughts
    I have all those same problems you do and I sometimes feel as though I'm dying as well. For the most part we are both probably wrong. Especially since you've seen a doctor to ensure that you are in fact fine. This might be some form of hypochondriac. I am one as well. I literally go to the doctor for the same problem every year. I'm convinced there's a tumor growing behind my left eye and I've been told by 6 different doctors that my eye is fine lol.

Try not to worry!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Top Threads
Nausea as a result of lying?
Long story short: a young man named Mike who I met on Tinder last month have decided to be a couple. Sadly, we also decided it would be best to keep
Now urology problems! I'm sick of being sick...
So I was content and happy in last thread with my results showing no signs of a blood cancer in my tests with the oncologist. Then for the first
Car motion sickness a week before period
Has anyone experienced it ? I mean as passenger in a bus and in car. ..right when i got outside i was fine...
Had sex w/bf for 1st time; to get all the way in, he had to get over a "hump"
He and I actually tried having sex last week for the first time; when he tried to get in, I found it painful so he took it out. We tried again like
How to Gain Control, Over-OCD?
I have had OCD 4 years. Mine suffer, through my experiences knows no bound.OCD is classified as an anxiety disorder. It is also a neurological

Featured Threads
Red Flag if the guy on first date does not pay for my food?
A guys asked me out to a dinner and picked the restaurant. Toward the end, when the waiter came to drop off the bill, the waiter leaned toward the
narcissistic ex - help/ how to get back at him
So this is a post about a narcisisstic, immature ex. Not an ex boyfriend, not an ex boy, but something in between. It was something in between
University freshers fling?
[B]Hey there! [/B] Thank you so much for reading this. I just [I]REALLY [/I]need advice as it's SERIOUSLY affecting MY LIFE
Should you call out your ex when you find out they've been cheating on you?
Just some thoughts guys. Have you been cheated on? What did you do? Did you call your ex out on the lies and deceit? Or go on with your lives?
Ex is being so angry and hateful
I was in kind of relationship for almost 6-7 months but unexpectedly we broke up. He dumped. Just on a fight. Just day after our breakup. I went back
How to avoid checking up on ex social media?
Hi friends, Iím finding that posting here and seeing so many of us in the same boat is proving rather helpful in my own journey to move on. That
Break-up
Hi, I've recently just been broken up with by my girlfriend of two years, she has stated it wasn't all my fault and she is part to blame, but would
Ask For Advice