Shaved head and self confidence

rave10

Hi everybody ,

First sorry for this long text.

Check this facebook to see pictures , I will delete them later :

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=109127092935633&set=a.109127566268919.1073741826.100015150277280&type=3&theater

My problem is like many men , the hair loss . In my case, unfortunately, the no hair on the left side is more than the right side .That gives a weird look because the two sides are not equal. So , I went for shaving it all now.

The problem , like many men, is that sometimes I’m not confident and I doubt myself ( dating , jobs ...etc).

It is clear for me that when I had hair is far better (picture 4), but I’m just not sure anymore how do I look with the shaved head. Sometimes I look at the mirror and hate it, and sometimes I look at the mirror and I say wow this new look is charming.

I need your opinions girls and boys to be sure wither I look bad with the shaving head or I look normal (not greedy to say sexy)? And which one is better , with full beard (picture 1 ) ? or trimmed beard ( pic 2) ? or no beard (pic 3) ?. For me , I prefer the look picture 2.

I know your opinion will not change anything about the hair, but it will throw away my doubts.

I ask for your opinion because asking a friend is like asking grandma, the answer is : everything is good , you look sexy with any look. So, you can’t know if the person just doesn’t want to offend you or if he is really serious.

At last one more favor, guess my age on shaved head picture, and on picture with hair?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Sorry if this is not what you want to hear but from a woman perspective i think pic 3 is definitely the best. I think you look so much more refined with no hair to be fair and i think that look really suits you and if you didn't have a problem with hair growth i would still think you look more sexier without any.

I'm not just saying this, but I think you look good with a shaved head!

I like the trimmed beard the best too, but you also look good with a full beard and no beard. With the full beard, it does make you look a bit more mature, but that's not a bad thing either. I think having either a trimmed or full beard does suit you better.

As for you age, I think you look mid 20's.

I seriously wouldn't worry about it - you pull it off well. It terms of women, I think there will be women who hair is a dealbreaker for them. Realistically though, that's always going to be the case with any physical feature. You're a good looking guy - if you have the other areas of your life in order, most women aren't going to care that much.

You're a very attractive guy. I think you look better with no hair, and equally good with beard/no beard. I'm guessing mid-20's, too.

Incidentally, don't worry about what you think women might go for. I'm a great lover of hair... that is, until I had a MONUMENTAL crush on a guy who's as bald as an egg...

I too went thru the whole hair loss thing a while back. You look perfectly fine. It takes getting used to cause yes you lost something you once had. The thing is though who cares it is a million times easier to take care of and cheaper now. In a work environment as long as you aren't in entertainment where hair might matter, it will not be a factor. You look confident. I'm not a woman but I'd say it's a good look on you and wouldn't at all be a problem. There are woman out there ive heard them talk saying thats important or some other body part is important weight teeth ect. It's like a guy who sais he only likes woman with big breasts. Everyone has an opinion but its superficial. Good luck

Guy perspective

Yeah, agreed - looking good! I think it's a good balance of masculinity and strength... but not too much. Some guys have that overly *hard-man* look, but you seem approachable and friendly from the smile and appearance.

Also showed you to a gay friend of mine... you're good to go there too!... in case you were wondering.

I really did not expect all this reaction . I thank each and every one of you for you honnesty and for taking time to reply . You don't know what does this mean to me.

As for age , you're so generous , with my shaved head now I'm 31 years old.

Now I just have to get used to discomfort and cutting myself when shaving .

Thanks again.

My favorites are the 3 of you with no hair. I like you with a full beard, light beard, no beard. You look very handsome with a shaved head; in my opinion, better than with hair. You're extremely attractive and I had guessed you at mid-20's (until I saw your reply above....). Hot.

Were I 25 years younger and single I'd ask for your number, okay? You look great. Anyone who can rock a short to shaved head, male or female, gets serious points in my book. Pics 2 and 3 both look best, I think people are just going to assume you shave your head on purpose. Pic 4 reminds me of a young Keegan-Michael Key of the duo Key & Peele and I find him to be a really handsome guy.

Hey, it works for Vin Diesel okay? It can and does work for you too.

No worries at all there. You look good and you can pull it off.

Were I 25 years younger and single I'd ask for your number, okay? You look great. Anyone who can rock a short to shaved head, male or female, gets serious points in my book. Pics 2 and 3 both look best, I think people are just going to assume you shave your head on purpose. Pic 4 reminds me of a young Keegan-Michael Key of the duo Key & Peele and I find him to be a really handsome guy.

Hey, it works for Vin Diesel okay? It can and does work for you too.

No worries at all there. You look good and you can pull it off.

I googled that Keengan-Michael Key haha

Thanks for the reply

Archived