Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shaved head and self confidence

rave10

Shaved head and self confidence

Hi everybody ,

First sorry for this long text.
    Check this facebook to see pictures , I will delete them later :
    facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=109127092935633&set=a.1091275662689 19.1073741826.100015150277280&type=3&theater

My problem is like many men , the hair loss . In my case, unfortunately, the no hair on the left side is more than the right side .That gives a weird look because the two sides are not equal. So , I went for shaving it all now.
    The problem , like many men, is that sometimes Iím not confident and I doubt myself ( dating , jobs ...etc).

It is clear for me that when I had hair is far better (picture 4), but Iím just not sure anymore how do I look with the shaved head. Sometimes I look at the mirror and hate it, and sometimes I look at the mirror and I say wow this new look is charming.

I need your opinions girls and boys to be sure wither I look bad with the shaving head or I look normal (not greedy to say sexy)? And which one is better , with full beard (picture 1 ) ? or trimmed beard ( pic 2) ? or no beard (pic 3) ?. For me , I prefer the look picture 2.

I know your opinion will not change anything about the hair, but it will throw away my doubts.
    I ask for your opinion because asking a friend is like asking grandma, the answer is : everything is good , you look sexy with any look. So, you canít know if the person just doesnít want to offend you or if he is really serious.

At last one more favor, guess my age on shaved head picture, and on picture with hair?

Thanks a lot in advance.

pinkprincess
    Sorry if this is not what you want to hear but from a woman perspective i think pic 3 is definitely the best. I think you look so much more refined with no hair to be fair and i think that look really suits you and if you didn't have a problem with hair growth i would still think you look more sexier without any.

ApocalypseDreams
    I'm not just saying this, but I think you look good with a shaved head!

I like the trimmed beard the best too, but you also look good with a full beard and no beard. With the full beard, it does make you look a bit more mature, but that's not a bad thing either. I think having either a trimmed or full beard does suit you better.

As for you age, I think you look mid 20's.

I seriously wouldn't worry about it - you pull it off well. It terms of women, I think there will be women who hair is a dealbreaker for them. Realistically though, that's always going to be the case with any physical feature. You're a good looking guy - if you have the other areas of your life in order, most women aren't going to care that much.

SherrySher
    Picture 2 is really nice, but one is really nice as well.
    You look good with a shaved head, honestly. You look every bit as attractive as men with a full head of hair and I am being sincere.
    Guessing your age...middle to late 20's.

nutbrownhare
    Platinum Member
    You're a very attractive guy. I think you look better with no hair, and equally good with beard/no beard. I'm guessing mid-20's, too.

Incidentally, don't worry about what you think women might go for. I'm a great lover of hair... that is, until I had a MONUMENTAL crush on a guy who's as bald as an egg...

pippy longstocking
    Platinum Member
    You look great with no hair at all ..... believe me !

Matt3939
    Platinum Member
    I too went thru the whole hair loss thing a while back. You look perfectly fine. It takes getting used to cause yes you lost something you once had. The thing is though who cares it is a million times easier to take care of and cheaper now. In a work environment as long as you aren't in entertainment where hair might matter, it will not be a factor. You look confident. I'm not a woman but I'd say it's a good look on you and wouldn't at all be a problem. There are woman out there ive heard them talk saying thats important or some other body part is important weight teeth ect. It's like a guy who sais he only likes woman with big breasts. Everyone has an opinion but its superficial. Good luck

DancingFool
    All I'm going to say is the no hair look suits you. You look very attractive and you are very lucky in that respect. For some men, no hair is awful, on you...it's HOT and sexy too.

beternal
    Bronze Member
    Guy perspective

Yeah, agreed - looking good! I think it's a good balance of masculinity and strength... but not too much. Some guys have that overly *hard-man* look, but you seem approachable and friendly from the smile and appearance.

Also showed you to a gay friend of mine... you're good to go there too!... in case you were wondering.

snoopygal
    Bronze Member
    I like the no hair with a bit of a beard! I sincerely think you're attractive, and would guess you to be mid to late 20's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
Too Much Vitamin B ... And Coffee
Hey guys, so lately and on weekends especially, I've been feeling very wired/wound up, trouble sleeping, a bit "moody" lots of energy. Last night
Yikes - I just wet the bed...
I am 44 this month, and last night I wet my bed :concern: This has [I]never [/I]happened before and I am really hoping it's a one-off. I think I
Too Much CoffeeVitamin B
So lately and on weekends especially, I've been feeling very wired/wound up, trouble sleeping or too much sleep. Last night was out with BF till

Featured Threads
What eNotAlone gave you?
I wonder mostly about long-time members who decided to be a part of this community. Has this forum enriched your lives, and if so, in what
How to end things with him
Iíve been dating this guy for 2 months. In the beginning he was very sweet and romantic, however I learned in the last month or so that he is
My ex bf told me he wants sex, nudes and me to loan him money until he's stable... Should I lend $?
Hello.. I am 22 I met my ex bf (21) 3 years ago in college. He dropped out of college after the first semester.. he didn't go to finals. He stayed in
How Should I have handled it?
My GF and I were together for about 5 months. Things were great except for some of my questioning her online activity which challenged her. All
My Ex Husband still berates me
Hello, first off I am not sure why I am on a forum but.. I need an anonymous outlet I guess because my friends and family all say the same thing
Yall ready for a messed up one...
Okay, so i cheated on my bf about 6 month ms into our relationship with a guy 20 years older then me at our work. And it was a rule that it was only
Iím at a really bad state of mind right now
Itís been a little over the month since the breakup, since then, heís messaged me 2-3 times about random topics (that I donít care about), and has
Ask For Advice