Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shaved head and self confidence

rave10

Shaved head and self confidence

Hi everybody ,

First sorry for this long text.
    Check this facebook to see pictures , I will delete them later :
    facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=109127092935633&set=a.1091275662689 19.1073741826.100015150277280&type=3&theater

My problem is like many men , the hair loss . In my case, unfortunately, the no hair on the left side is more than the right side .That gives a weird look because the two sides are not equal. So , I went for shaving it all now.
    The problem , like many men, is that sometimes Iím not confident and I doubt myself ( dating , jobs ...etc).

It is clear for me that when I had hair is far better (picture 4), but Iím just not sure anymore how do I look with the shaved head. Sometimes I look at the mirror and hate it, and sometimes I look at the mirror and I say wow this new look is charming.

I need your opinions girls and boys to be sure wither I look bad with the shaving head or I look normal (not greedy to say sexy)? And which one is better , with full beard (picture 1 ) ? or trimmed beard ( pic 2) ? or no beard (pic 3) ?. For me , I prefer the look picture 2.

I know your opinion will not change anything about the hair, but it will throw away my doubts.
    I ask for your opinion because asking a friend is like asking grandma, the answer is : everything is good , you look sexy with any look. So, you canít know if the person just doesnít want to offend you or if he is really serious.

At last one more favor, guess my age on shaved head picture, and on picture with hair?

Thanks a lot in advance.

pinkprincess
    Sorry if this is not what you want to hear but from a woman perspective i think pic 3 is definitely the best. I think you look so much more refined with no hair to be fair and i think that look really suits you and if you didn't have a problem with hair growth i would still think you look more sexier without any.

3. Thanks rave10 thanked for this post
    ApocalypseDreams
    I'm not just saying this, but I think you look good with a shaved head!

I like the trimmed beard the best too, but you also look good with a full beard and no beard. With the full beard, it does make you look a bit more mature, but that's not a bad thing either. I think having either a trimmed or full beard does suit you better.

As for you age, I think you look mid 20's.

I seriously wouldn't worry about it - you pull it off well. It terms of women, I think there will be women who hair is a dealbreaker for them. Realistically though, that's always going to be the case with any physical feature. You're a good looking guy - if you have the other areas of your life in order, most women aren't going to care that much.

5. Thanks rave10 thanked for this post
    SherrySher
    Picture 2 is really nice, but one is really nice as well.
    You look good with a shaved head, honestly. You look every bit as attractive as men with a full head of hair and I am being sincere.
    Guessing your age...middle to late 20's.

7. Thanks rave10 thanked for this post
    nutbrownhare
    Platinum Member
    You're a very attractive guy. I think you look better with no hair, and equally good with beard/no beard. I'm guessing mid-20's, too.

Incidentally, don't worry about what you think women might go for. I'm a great lover of hair... that is, until I had a MONUMENTAL crush on a guy who's as bald as an egg...

9. Thanks rave10 thanked for this post
    pippy longstocking
    Platinum Member
    You look great with no hair at all ..... believe me !

11. Thanks rave10 thanked for this post
    Matt3939
    Platinum Member
    I too went thru the whole hair loss thing a while back. You look perfectly fine. It takes getting used to cause yes you lost something you once had. The thing is though who cares it is a million times easier to take care of and cheaper now. In a work environment as long as you aren't in entertainment where hair might matter, it will not be a factor. You look confident. I'm not a woman but I'd say it's a good look on you and wouldn't at all be a problem. There are woman out there ive heard them talk saying thats important or some other body part is important weight teeth ect. It's like a guy who sais he only likes woman with big breasts. Everyone has an opinion but its superficial. Good luck

13. Thanks rave10 thanked for this post
    DancingFool
    All I'm going to say is the no hair look suits you. You look very attractive and you are very lucky in that respect. For some men, no hair is awful, on you...it's HOT and sexy too.

15. Thanks rave10 thanked for this post
    beternal
    Guy perspective

Yeah, agreed - looking good! I think it's a good balance of masculinity and strength... but not too much. Some guys have that overly *hard-man* look, but you seem approachable and friendly from the smile and appearance.

Also showed you to a gay friend of mine... you're good to go there too!... in case you were wondering.

17. Thanks rave10 thanked for this post
    snoopygal
    Bronze Member
    I like the no hair with a bit of a beard! I sincerely think you're attractive, and would guess you to be mid to late 20's.

19. Thanks rave10 thanked for this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
Stomach flu fears
I have a huge fear of stomach flu, if i am exposed or know someone has had it a have really bad anxiety and stress over it. Yesterday at 11am at my
CBT does it work?
Hi all, going back to psychotherapist tomorrow and we have agreed a course of therapy that will end in CBT. I feel it will benefit me to work
Sex
So there was this rumor going around school that me and my boyfriend had sex in the olds one weekend when I went to his house. Well because of the
Doctor thinks I have mono
Hello all. I am a 21 year old female who just started school at a career college about 10 weeks ago. About 4 weeks ago, I woke up very run down and
New roommate snores: what would you do?
In my dorms I was down in the basement, but I made friends with everyone on floor 2, and continually felt disconnected from everything that was
Ketogenic Diet
Hi all, so basically I am an active 32 year old male, I do weight training and enjoy 'gains' as much as the next guy. I've noticed in the last year

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
He Left My Clothes in His Yard to Pick Up
Here is a follow to my situation: After I spent four days with this guy I met online, I inadvertently left a few clothes at his place. Almost two
Does he really think I'm trolling him/can't trust me or is just an excuse?
Met a guy last summer. I broke it off with him 3 times in 6 dates, over concern about distance, but kept apologizing. The last break off he said he
My 8 year old won't go to sleep or stay asleep 😣😣
Feel like I am losing my mind. My 8 year old just won't go to bed.. or she at least won't stay in bed. She is still up now at 9.45pm (after being
HSP in LDR, about to move to be with him and get married
Im a Highly Sensitive Person. I get very overwhelmed very easily. If i dont sleep well, if theres too much noise, if there are too many
Am I being selfish or unreasonable?
Hi everyone, Sorry for my first post to be one of all doom and gloom, but I'm stuck and don't know what to do. I want to start by saying that I
Stomach flu fears
I have a huge fear of stomach flu, if i am exposed or know someone has had it a have really bad anxiety and stress over it. Yesterday at 11am at my
Boyfriend Likes Questionable Pictures on InstagramĖ Should I Be Worried?
Long story short, he's been liking some questionable pictures that this other woman (whom he knows irl) posts. In one of the pictures he liked, she's
Ask For Advice