Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shaved head and self confidence

rave10
    I really did not expect all this reaction . I thank each and every one of you for you honnesty and for taking time to reply . You don't know what does this mean to me.
    As for age , you're so generous , with my shaved head now I'm 31 years old.

Now I just have to get used to discomfort and cutting myself when shaving .

Thanks again.

2. Thanks pippy longstocking thanked for this post
    mines
    My favorites are the 3 of you with no hair. I like you with a full beard, light beard, no beard. You look very handsome with a shaved head; in my opinion, better than with hair. You're extremely attractive and I had guessed you at mid-20's (until I saw your reply above....). Hot.

4. Thanks rave10 thanked for this post
    boltnrun
    Platinum Member
    Many, many women love the shaved head look!

Women from teens to middle age and beyond love this look.

6. Thanks rave10 thanked for this post
    ParisPaulette
    Platinum Member
    Were I 25 years younger and single I'd ask for your number, okay? You look great. Anyone who can rock a short to shaved head, male or female, gets serious points in my book. Pics 2 and 3 both look best, I think people are just going to assume you shave your head on purpose. Pic 4 reminds me of a young Keegan-Michael Key of the duo Key & Peele and I find him to be a really handsome guy.

Hey, it works for Vin Diesel okay? It can and does work for you too.

No worries at all there. You look good and you can pull it off.

8. Thanks rave10 thanked for this post
    Avalanche
    As a guy who will be facing this situation in a few years I can only hope it suits me as well...

10. Thanks rave10 thanked for this post
    IThinkICan
    Big fan of the naked pate. Its uniquely masculine.

12. Thanks rave10 thanked for this post
    Silverbirch
    I can't see the post. Some men look good and some look terrible. It depends on the shape of the man's head. Overweight men often look worse shaven. Everyone here saying you look good so I think that's likely the case.

14. Thanks rave10 thanked for this post
    rave10
    Quote Originally Posted by ParisPaulette [Register to see the link]
    Were I 25 years younger and single I'd ask for your number, okay? You look great. Anyone who can rock a short to shaved head, male or female, gets serious points in my book. Pics 2 and 3 both look best, I think people are just going to assume you shave your head on purpose. Pic 4 reminds me of a young Keegan-Michael Key of the duo Key & Peele and I find him to be a really handsome guy.

Hey, it works for Vin Diesel okay? It can and does work for you too.

No worries at all there. You look good and you can pull it off.
    I googled that Keengan-Michael Key haha
    Thanks for the reply

rave10
    Thank you all for your opinion , appreciate it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Top Threads
CBT does it work?
Hi all, going back to psychotherapist tomorrow and we have agreed a course of therapy that will end in CBT. I feel it will benefit me to work
Sex
So there was this rumor going around school that me and my boyfriend had sex in the olds one weekend when I went to his house. Well because of the
Doctor thinks I have mono
Hello all. I am a 21 year old female who just started school at a career college about 10 weeks ago. About 4 weeks ago, I woke up very run down and

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
I didnt know this was cheating until i saw how much it hurt him
So my boyfriend and I have been together 8 months. It's been pretty close to perfect over all until last weekend. We trusted each other before this
Interview Vibes
Hello, eNA! I have posted a few times about my career search - thank you all for the help! I've been having a lot more luck lately and have four
Ex from seven years ago married
My ex from seven years got married in November 2016 he began dating this girl eight months after dumping me.hiw have I found this out? By the
❌Did i just get stood up????❌
A few weeks ago this guy and i started texting. It was a pretty instant interest right from the start, on both ends. He kept telling me how
HELP My boyfriend blocked me after an argument
Almost 3 weeks ago me and my (EX) boyfriend that ive been seeing for about a year had a huge explosive and petty fight over him being selfish/ self
My wife has zero trust in me
So we have been married for about 8 months now, everything was fine prior to marriage. From the day we got married to today, it has been a living
21, in a relationship and sexually frustrated
I'm 21 (female) and I'm dating a 28 year old. Ive had my round of men before him so I know exactly what I like during sex and he's PERFECT. But what
Ask For Advice