Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do i catchout a liar

RainyCoast
    i get "drop the mike", but not the following hieroglyph. it must be some secret cult coded language.

i fear it's not a troll. hopefully, it's a troll. who skipped the annual rabies shot.

2. Thanks Wiseman2 thanked for this post
    RainyCoast
    the following hieroglyph.
    i think the little dude looks like eminem lol.

apparently he rapped about dropping the mic in 2004.

it wasn't cryptic after all. we're just old and lame.

HeartGoesOn
    Thread closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Top Threads
She booked the wedding before they met?!
I am very worried for my cousin...got an invitation to his wedding which is under two months time. They have been together for five months. I
My sister contacts my adult daughter too much
This sounds trivial but its bothersome. My older sister is contacting my grown daughter way too much - sending lots of texts and emails and being
My mom wished death on me
My mom has said some very mean and nasty things to me and I can't seem to get past it. it's really bothering me because I knew If i had a daughter
Co-Parenting Not Working Out So Well
I am married, have been for a year, and my husband has two children from previous relationships. I have an 8 year old stepson and 4 year old
Disappointing my grandmother because I don't want to move in with her.
For a few months now I've had tentative plans to move from california to czech republic to be with my grandmother. my family is small & she doesn't

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
The ex that wouldn't go away
I am engaged to the woman of my dreams. After a couple dates I told everyone I was going to marry her. She told her friends the same. My only hang up
Crying
IM A 63 YEAR OLD WOMAN ,and my life has turned upside down. I cry day and night. For some damn reason I'm lost , alone and just cant figure things
SO (girl of 23) doubting our relationship, won't let go of ex
So currently going through a very complicated situation with my SO. I started seeing this girl in November of last year, while she was still with
My friend has no life...No job and currently lives at home. At nearly 30
One of my very good friends has always been the impressionable type. When I encouraged her to have stronger boundaries, to be less passive and to
Ex is getting married
Hi, I went into no contact with my ex around 14 weeks ago. I had decided that there's nothing left for me to do or say that would bring her back to
Friendless and Lonely
Hi all, I've decided to turn to an online forum for advice on a current friendship issue. I want to say thank you in advance to those who take the
Swapping childcare, she stopped responding...
Background: I struggle with intimacy and relationships in general. Coming from abuse and neglect means I've always struggled with trusting others
Ask For Advice