Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Brain surgery this week!

pippy longstocking
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sara-pezzini [Register to see the link]
    Thank you guys!
    Though i am extremely worried now,that little throat ache i felt yesterday has gotten worse, and I'm pretty sure i have a cold or one on the way.
    I am not coughing bad yet but i definitely am coughing.
    If this persists that means no surgery this week and I'm devastated.
    I have done everything in my power to not get a cold even to the point of canceling plans with friends who had one.
    I just recovered from one a few weeks ago and now seem to get another one.
    My immune system is extremely low due to the meds and i get everything very easily.
    If I'm snotty or coughing heavily it won't happen but even if I'm coughing a little now, i always get the heavy coughing later where i almost throw up from coughing, can't imagine that while just having gotten brain surgery....
    I'm so scared right now.....my brother is especially coming over from Sweden....plus i am ready, i need this surgery to happen this week!
    oh no sara ...I hope it goes ... sadly you cannot avoid it no matter what ...I have barely left the house since christmas and as you know I still got *it* ...hoping and preying this is just a mild dose that goes because I can only imagine the worry and stress it will put you under to have to cancel xxx lots of love xx sending everything possible your way .

2. Thanks sara-pezzini thanked for this post
    sara-pezzini
    Got antibiotics and codeine tablets from doctor bit i have a slight raise of temperature. 37.7
    So i had to consult with the hospital first and they now want to hear from me tomorrow afternoon, if i feel better it's okay and otherwise the surgery won't happen.
    I am terrified and absolutely devastated. Please send all good and healthy thoughts and prayers my way!!!

WithLove
    Hoping it works out for you!!! Praying for you, Sara!!

5. Thanks sara-pezzini thanked for this post
    Beth66
    I wish the best. You'll feel so much better when it's over. I'm praying for you!!

7. Thanks sara-pezzini thanked for this post
    ~Seraphim ~
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Ohhhh Sara!! When can they rebook it ?

sara-pezzini
    I don't know. Guess I'll know more about that tomorrow.
    I'm devastated and i need this cold to be over by tomorrow afternoon!! Or at least way better. Let the antibiotics kick in please!!

journeynow
    Sending you good and healthy thoughts and prayers, and just holding you in my mind.

11. Thanks sara-pezzini thanked for this post
    sara-pezzini
    Thank you! Just woke up and don't feel worse, slept well, didn't cough just a little when i woke up, not more snot than yesterday, just don't know if i have a fever, don't have a thermometer.
    Want to ask them to at least have me come in tomorrow and then decide, then the meds have a day longer to work and maybe if they see me they agree i am not as bad add they thought.
    Hope they agree to that!

pippy longstocking
    Platinum Member
    Yes I hope thet agree to that as well ..arghh it is so close , I can only imagine how frustrated you feel xxx thinking of you darling xx

14. Thanks sara-pezzini thanked for this post
    sara-pezzini
    Wel i can come in and if it stays like this the surgery is on!
    I feel way better than yesterday, have tons of energy. Just still a little snot and a little bit of coughing once in a while.
    So it should not get worse than this.
    But if it doesn't then Thursday morning at 8 i will go under.....and by this time i should be done.....

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Top Threads
possible std
Hi everyone, This is extremely embarrassing for me to talk about and equally humiliating, but I have no one else to turn to. I just want to preface
Food for depression
Hey there, About 20 years ago I spent some time in mental health care. One of the first sessions we had was about diet. They told me that
Is 10mg Lexapro a too low dosage?
I started taking the 10 mgs around the 1st of this month, I think I was feeling a bit better. I went in for my follow up on (last) Thursday feeling
Feeling off lately
About a month ago I started birth control patches. I think it's called ortho evra or something of that sort. As of a couple weeks ago I've been
Severe cramping after eating for first time
Hello, hello. :) I am just wondering if anyone has exerperienced cramps or pain of some sort after eating. It happens after I eat sometimes in the

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
She became distant when her ex-husband got married. Now I'm friend zoned.
I (39/M) met her (31/F) on a dating site a month and a half ago. We've gone on several dates. I have spent the night at her place five or six times
Let this be a lesson to all men trying to find that special someone
Always delete old text messages to avoid sending a message to the wrong person. I have a date tomorrow and thought I was emailing my friend and
On and off relationships... help
I've been dating this guy on and off for about 5 months now. We get into fights, end things then get back together. ( i know this isnt a healthy
Wife will divorce if I go back to the military
Good morning everyone. I have been married for 4 years, been with my wife for 6. We met online when I was deployed in Afghanistan and when I
Really Raw Inside and totally numb
[COLOR=#0000cd]Hello every one. [/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000cd]I,m having a bad day today so I have joined this to write everything down and maybe it
I wanted to clarify things but...
Hi I have a guy friend, we know each other for long time because we went to same school but we never really spoke before. We started hanging
How bad are restraining orders
I'll preface this by saying I was very mentally unhealthy through all of this. Anyway awhile back I finally got the dream girl I wanted for 8 years
Ask For Advice