Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Brain surgery this week!

jujusamples
    @Sara, I wish all the best to you! I hope everything will go as smoothly as possible. Whenever I go through something that scares me, and I am. I just think, that it will only make things better after. It's never as bad as we think it is. It' will also be over with in no time. Stay strong and you will get through it. It's tough I know and you are probably going through a lot of anxieties. Maybe do some meditation just to keep your nerves down. It will be over with in no time. Keep us posted.

2. Thanks sara-pezzini thanked for this post
    Clio
    Wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery!

4. Thanks sara-pezzini thanked for this post
    sara-pezzini
    Thank you juju! Yes it's true that it's never as bad as we imagine and if it works it will be worth every second of pain and agony that i have now cause nothing can top the TN pain i felt.....and they have all kinds of meds to help with the wound pain.
    Cannot bend down for 6 weeks after but that'll sort itself out....
    I will keep everyone updated!

mines
    We don't know each other sara-pezzini, but I always read your journal and your posts. I will be thinking of you and sending you positive energy and best wishes! ((BIG HUGS))

7. Thanks sara-pezzini thanked for this post
    sara-pezzini
    Aww that's so sweet to hear! What a lovely message!
    Thank you, that lifted my spirits!!

journeynow
    sara-pezzini, thinking of you and sending good vibes, may surgery and recovery go smoothly and quickly, and sending prayers for ease and comfort. May everyone around you be kind and competent!

10. Thanks sara-pezzini thanked for this post
    Broomwood
    Bronze Member
    Lots and lots of luck to you and your surgeon on Thursday! However you look at it, it has to be done because the pain is unbearable and getting worse. All you can do is to choose the best surgeon you can, and then it's not in your hands anymore.

All the best Sara! let us know how it went!

12. Thanks sara-pezzini thanked for this post
    Wolfshook
    Gold Member
    I wish you all the best and good luck!

Keep on strong.

14. Thanks sara-pezzini thanked for this post
    Capricorn3
    Wishing you all the very best, a speedy recovery and a successful outcome! You'll be in my thoughts all the way. ((Hugs)))

16. Thanks sara-pezzini thanked for this post
    sara-pezzini
    Thank you guys!
    Though i am extremely worried now,that little throat ache i felt yesterday has gotten worse, and I'm pretty sure i have a cold or one on the way.
    I am not coughing bad yet but i definitely am coughing.
    If this persists that means no surgery this week and I'm devastated.
    I have done everything in my power to not get a cold even to the point of canceling plans with friends who had one.
    I just recovered from one a few weeks ago and now seem to get another one.
    My immune system is extremely low due to the meds and i get everything very easily.
    If I'm snotty or coughing heavily it won't happen but even if I'm coughing a little now, i always get the heavy coughing later where i almost throw up from coughing, can't imagine that while just having gotten brain surgery....
    I'm so scared right now.....my brother is especially coming over from Sweden....plus i am ready, i need this surgery to happen this week!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Top Threads
comprehension problems
- I am 24 years old, physically healthy for the most part. I have a hard time keeping track of my finances, problems picking up on social cues and
Something wrong with my upper GI tract
I have been having problems with my GI tract and they have gotten worse. My GI doctor doesn't listen and writes me off as simply constipated. So I
Sex Headache
This happened to me several years ago(about 4)but it hadn't since then, so I just chalked it up to a weird body anomaly, but it's kind of scary. So
Where to go to recuperate?
Hey there, I'm reeling after a psychotic episode. I've lost contact with anyone who can support me. I'm not in a supportive environment- I'm in

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Is he still in love with his EX?
I met this great guy at work (last November), he just got out of a painful breakup (last September) during that time he kept communicating with his
Can't get over girlfriends past
I've been dating this girl for about 5 months and its going great. The only issue is that I can't get over her sexual history. There are several
I dont like my girlfriends new piercing
So my girlfriend went and got nipple piercings knowing that i didnt like them and didnt tell me she was gonna get them. They are a really big turn
What I am to her ?
hey guys I want some counseling .. I met a girl online .. At first she said that she doesn't wanna fall for me and we will be just friends .. I said
I want my family back
Hi, I was dumped on New Years Eve by my ex girlfriend of 8 years whom I have a 6 year old with. We have been arguing for the past few months prior to
Anxious and depressed about being 32 yo and not married
I could really use some kind and encouraging words right now because I wake up every morning to an intense feeling of pain because I am alone. I'm 32
Ex (dumper) delays giving keys back. Why?
First time poster. Been viewing threads somewhat regularly for a few months now and figured I'd get a few opinions. I'll give a little of the
Ask For Advice